Rode PinMic-Long Lapel Microphone
PA SKU # ROD PINMICLONG MFR # PINMIC-LONG UPC # 698813002214
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Pin-Through Design
- Longer Pins Version
- Versatile Mounting
- Detachable 1.2m (4') Cable
- Includes Furry Windshield
- MiCon Connector System
Discreet Pin-Through Lavalier/Lapel Microphone (Longer Pin Version)The RODE PinMic is a discreet lavalier/lapel microphone with an innovative pin-through design that is not only easier to conceal than a traditional lapel microphone, but provides greater mounting versatility.
Comprised of a cabled backplate and a removable omni-directional capsule head, the PinMic is easily mounted onto any clothing or fabric by simply pushing the backplate pins through the back of the fabric and sliding the capsule into place on the front. The microphone backplate and cable are hidden behind the fabric, and the capsule head can be easily disguised, covered or decorated to further conceal the microphone.
The PinMic capsule is discrete at only 9mm deep and 11mm in diameter, and is supplied with both a black and an unpainted silver mesh head that can be further camouflaged by painting.
The microphone easily mounts through any fabric up to 1.5mm (0.006") thick without any damage to clothing. A longer pin version (PinMic-Long) is available for mounting on thicker fabrics (up to 3.5mm/0.14" thick).
The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, while the anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, a spare capsule head, the microphone cable and included accessories.
The PinMic is an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, RODE has developed the MiCon connector system which provides seamless integration between the PinMic and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
The RODE PinMic lapel microphone is designed and made in Australia and is covered by RODE Microphones' innovative 5 year 'no questions asked' warranty which provides 12 months of complete cover, and an optional US $99 replacement microphone during the extended warranty period.
- Intuitive And Subtle
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Removable Mesh Head
- Ultra Discreet Appearance
- Lightweight And Easy To Position
- High Quality Performance
- Low Noise Miniature Microphone Capsule
- Low Handling Noise
- Universal Compatibility
- RODE Micon interconnectivity system provides seamless integration with a wide range of wireless systems
- Includes mini-furry, anti-trauma case, spare capsule and PinMic tool kit
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.10"
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional - picks up all sides equally
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz(selected HPF @0)
- Output Impedance: 3000Ω
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 25dB-A
- Power Options: +48V phantom power
- Weight: 10.00gm
- Dimensions: 16.00mmH x 22.00mmW x 33.00mmD
- Output: MiCon Output - requires MiCon adapter (sold separately)
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 5 years following registration
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode