Rode NTK Tube Condenser Microphone
PA SKU # ROD NTK MFR # NTK UPC # 698813000050
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Valve 1" Condenser Capsule
- Gold Plated Diaphragm
- Class-A Tube Circuitry
- Dedicated Power Supply
- High Level of RF Rejection
- Ultra Low Noise
- Wide Dynamic Range
Large-Diaphragm Tube Condenser Studio MicrophoneLike it's bigger brother the K2, the RODE NTK is a premium valve condenser microphone designed to provide incredible detail and warmth in the studio. Its cardioid polar pattern is perfect for most single instrument recording scenarios.
The electronic circuitry complementing this very sensitive transducer includes a hand-selected twin-triode 6922 valve and audiophile grade components. The result is an ultra-wide dynamic range, low noise, and stunning tube warmth. The NTK's rich valve sound is ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, guitar amps and pianos.
The RODE NTK microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RODE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Large 1" capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Class "A" valve circuitry
- Hand selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated power supply
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength heat treated steel mesh head
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: Valve/tube impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 158dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 29.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: PSU
- Weight: 760.00gm
- Dimensions: 208.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD
- Output: XLR
- NTK: Valve 1" Condenser Microphone
- RM2: Ring-Mount Microphone Stand
- RC2: Rugged Microphone Case
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode