Rode NTG3 Ultimate Bundle
PA SKU # WB RODE NTG3 ULTIMAT MFR # NTG3 ULTIMATE BUNDLE
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- NTG3 Shotgun Microphone
- K-Tek Wired Boompole
- Blimp Windshield
- WS7 Fuzzy Windshield
- 25 ft. Mic Cable
NTG3 Shotgun Microphone Kit with Blimp, WS7 Fuzzy Windshield, K-Tek Wired Boompole, and 25 ft. Mic CablePerformance Audio Exclusive Bundle!
Get everything you need and save big! This bundle includes a Rode NTG3 shotgun microphone, Blimp, WS7 Fuzzy Windshield, K-Tek Wired Boompole, 25 ft. Mic Cable and free shipping!
The NTG3 is the result of years of development by RODE engineers, providing the professional broadcast and film industries with an affordable yet uncompromising microphone.
Using a technology known as RF-bias the RODE NTG3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
In addition to its robust properties the NTG3 combines very low weight (163g), a durable anti-glare finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become RODE's premier A/V microphone.
When not in use the NTG3 can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, providing additional protection when travelling and storing the microphone.
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- True condenser (externally RF biased)
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency broadcast
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder included
- Power: P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 25Ω
- Signal noise ratio: 81 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 13 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum output voltage: 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -30 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.6 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 163gm
- Dimensions: 255mmH x 19mmW x 19mmD
- NTG3 (Satin-Nickel): RF-Bias Shotgun Microphone
- RM5: Durable Microphone Clip
- ZP2: Padded Zip Pouch (large)
- WSNTG3: Pop Filter
- Aluminium Storage Cylinder
- RODE WS7 Fuzzy Windshield
- RODE Blimp Windshield
- K-Tek Avalon KE-110CCR Internally Wired Boompole
- Performance Audio 25' Premium Lightweight XLR Microphone Cable
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode
- Special Price $1,899.99 You Save $120.90 Originally $2,020.89