PA SKU # WB RODE NTG2 ULTIMAT MFR # NTG2 ULTIMATE BUNDLE
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- NTG2 Shotgun Microphone
- K-Tek Wired Boompole
- Blimp Windshield
- WS6 Fuzzy Windshield
- 25 ft. Mic Cable
Performance Audio Exclusive Bundle!
NTG2 Shotgun Microphone Kit with Blimp, WS6 Fuzzy Windshield, K-Tek Wired Boompole, and 25 ft. Mic Cable
Get everything you need and save big! This bundle includes a Rode NTG2 shotgun microphone, K-Tek Wired Boompole, Rode Blimp Windshield, Rode WS6 Fuzzy Windshield, 25 ft. Mic Cable and free shipping!
The new RODE NTG2 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
The NTG2 provides a balanced low impedance output stage and operates either from an internal 1.5 V battery (AA) or 48 V to the P48 standard. A wide bandwidth and controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics, makes the NTG2 the perfect choice for film, video engineering and voice-over work.
The NTG2 is extremely lightweight making it ideal for mounting directly to video cameras or on boom poles.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Condenser transducer
- P48 phantom power or 1.5V AA battery
- Two step High-Pass Filter - Flat or 80Hz
- Rugged metal construction
- Low weight - 161g (5.17 oz.)
- Low handling noise
- Power P48 (48V) phantom supply or 1.5V AA battery
- Acoustic Principle Line gradient
- Directional Pattern Super Cardioid
- Frequency range 20Hz-20kHz, selectable HPF @ 80Hz/12dB/octave
- Output impedance 250Ω (phantom), 350Ω (battery)
- Signal noise ratio 76 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise 18 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL 131dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum output voltage -15.4dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight 161gm
- Dimensions 278mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD
- Rode NTG2: Multi-Powered Shotgun Microphone
- Rode RM5: Durable Microphone Clip
- Rode WSVM: Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- Rode ZP2: Padded Zip Pouch (large)
- Rode WS6 Fuzzy Windshield
- Rode Blimp Windshield: Complete Wind Shield and Shock Mount System
- K-Tek Avalon KE-110CCR Internally Wired Boompole
- Performance Audio 25' Premium Lightweight XLR Microphone Cable
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode