Rode NTG2 Multi-Powered Shotgun Microphone
PA SKU # ROD NTG2 MFR # NTG2 UPC # 698813000470
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Battery or Phantom Power
- Includes Free Fuzzy Windshield
- Includes Free 25ft Mic Cable
- Two Step High Pass Filter
- Broadcast Sound Quality
- Low Noise Circuitry
- Low Handling Noise
- Rugged Metal Construction
Multi-Powered Condenser Shotgun Microphone Kit with WS6 Fuzzy Windshield and 25 ft. Mic CablePerformance Audio Exclusive Bundle!
Get everything you need and save big! This bundle includes a Rode NTG2 shotgun microphone, Rode WS6 Fuzzy Windshield, 25 ft. Mic Cable and free shipping!
The new RODE NTG2 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
The NTG2 provides a balanced low impedance output stage and operates either from an internal 1.5 V battery (AA) or 48 V to the P48 standard. A wide bandwidth and controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics, makes the NTG2 the perfect choice for film, video engineering and voice-over work.
The NTG2 is extremely lightweight making it ideal for mounting directly to video cameras or on boom poles.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Condenser transducer
- Rugged metal construction
- Two step High Pass Filter (Flat/80Hz)
- P48 phantom power or AA battery option
- Low handling noise
- Low weight - 161g (5.17 oz.)
- Includes mic clip, wind sheild and zip case
- Ideal for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Power P48 (48V) phantom supply or 1.5V AA battery
- Acoustic Principle Line gradient
- Directional Pattern SuperCardioid
- Frequency range 20Hz-20kHz, selectable HPF @ 80Hz/12dB/octave
- Output impedance 250Ω (phantom), 350Ω (battery)
- Signal noise ratio 76 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise 18 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL 131dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum output voltage -15.4dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight 161gm
- Dimensions 278mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD
- NTG2: Multi-Powered Shotgun Microphone
- RM5: Durable Microphone Clip
- WSVM: Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- ZP2: Padded Zip Pouch (large)
- Rode WS6 Fuzzy Windshield
- Performance Audio 25 ft. Premium Lightweight XLR Microphone Cable
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode