Rode NTG1 Condenser Shotgun Microphone
PA SKU # ROD NTG1 MFR # NTG1 UPC # 698813000456
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Two Step High Pass Filter
- Broadcast Sound Quality
- Low Noise Circuitry
- Low Handling Noise
- Rugged Metal Construction
Supercardioid Condenser Shotgun MicrophoneThe Rode NTG1 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
Its full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency make it an ideal film, video, and voice over microphone, while its low weight (105gm/3.7oz) makes it an ideal boom microphone.
In addition to the NTG1 native 20Hz-20kHz response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
The WSVM windshield is supplied to minimise light wind noise and plosives during recording. The optional 'DeadCat' furry is recommended for outdoor applications.
The Rode NTG1 shotgun microphone is covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Supercardiod polar pattern
- Condenser transducer
- Rugged metal construction
- Two step High Pass Filter (Flat/80Hz)
- Low handling noise
- Low weight - 105g (3 oz.)
- Includes mic clip, wind shield and zip case
- Ideal for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance convertor with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Maximum SPL: 139dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 6.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: P48, P24
- Weight: 105.00gm
- Dimensions: 217.00mmH x 22.00mmW x 22.00mmD
- Output: XLR
- NTG1: Shotgun Microphone
- RM5: Durable Microphone Clip
- WSVM: Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- ZP1: Padded Zip Pouch
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode
- Special Price $1,249.99 You Save $145.01 Originally $1,395.00