Rode NT6 Condenser Microphone
PA SKU # ROD NT6 MFR # NT6 UPC # 698813000685
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Gold Sputtered 1/2" Capsule
- Remote Preamp
- Two Position Pad
- Two Position HP Filter
- Low Noise
- Full Frequency Response
The Rode NT6 compact microphone is specifically designed for difficult mounting applications where the highest quality audio is required. Although clearly relevant to instrument miking, the NT6 is extremely well suited to any situation where an unobtrusive but powerful microphone is required.
Compact 1/2" Condenser Microphone with Remote Capsule
Featuring a 1/2" cardioid condenser capsule, the NT6 capsule head measures 45mm (1.8") in length and weighs only 42gm (1.5oz). An all-metal, multi-position mounting ring provides 180 degrees of vertical rotation, while the microphone head is connected to the body via a custom 3m (10') shielded Kevlar reinforced cable.
The microphone body incorporates both a high-pass filter and PAD setting. The high-pass filter can be introduced to cut vibration, rumble and undesired sounds sources under 80Hz, while the PAD offers a -10dB level attenuation, useful when recording louder sound sources.
The NT6's small form factor make it an ideal small diaphragm cardioid microphone for use in the Mid-Side (M/S) stereo array, in combination with a figure-8 large diaphragm microphone such as the NT2-A, NT2000 or K2.
The Rode NT6 compact condenser microphone is covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- 1/2" condenser capsule with remote preamp
- Gold sputtered externally biased condenser
- Two position PAD - 0dB and -10dB
- Two position High Pass Filter - flat and 80Hz
- Includes two-axis swivel mount, 3m Kevlar fibre reinforced cable, windsheild and zip pouch
- Heavy duty satin-nickel plated body
- Low noise and full frequency response
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 6.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -37.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: P48, P24
- Weight: 386.00gm
- Dimensions: 189.00mmH x 64.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output: XLR
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode
- Rode RodeCaster Pro Ultimate 2 Guest Podcasting Bundle with PodMics (On-Stage Boom Arms)Special Price $949.99 You Save $93.61 Originally $1,043.60
- Rode RodeCaster Pro Ultimate 4 Guest Podcasting Bundle with PodMics (O.C. White Boom Arms)Special Price $1,399.99 You Save $265.60 Originally $1,665.59
- Rode RodeCaster Pro Ultimate 2 Guest Podcasting Bundle with PodMics (Compass Boom Arms)Special Price $999.99 You Save $143.69 Originally $1,143.68
- Rode RodeCaster Pro Ultimate 4 Guest Podcasting Bundle with PodMics (Compass Boom Arms)Special Price $1,399.99 You Save $269.56 Originally $1,669.55
- Rode RodeCaster Pro Ultimate 2 Guest Podcasting Bundle with PodMics (O.C. White Boom Arms)Special Price $999.99 You Save $141.71 Originally $1,141.70