Rode NT55 Condenser Microphone
PA SKU # ROD NT55 MFR # NT55 UPC # 698813000999
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Multi-Pattern 1/2" Condenser
- Cardioid or Omni Polar Pattern
- Interchangable Capsules
- Gold Sputtered 1/2" Capsule
- Three Position Pad
- Three Position HP Filter
- Surface Mount Circuitry
- Low Noise
Compact 1/2" Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone with HPF and PADThe NT55 utilises the 1/2" gold sputtered true condenser transducer used in the internationally renowned Rode NT5. The NT55 is a low-noise, balanced output microphone, exhibiting a wide dynamic range and full frequency response.
The NT55 circuit incorporates a three position variable PAD with 0dB, -10dB or 20dB attenuation, and a thereposition variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to 75 or 150 Hz high pass filter.
The NT55 comes with two different condenser microphone heads to provide a wide variety of polar patterns. The NT55 is complemented with a diverse range of accessories to better facilitate positioning and attachment.
- Externally biased condenser
- Cardioid or Omni polar pattern using included interchangable capsules
- Gold sputtered 1/2" capsule
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -10dB and -20dB
- Three position High-Pass Filter - flat, 75Hz and 150Hz
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise
- Available as Certified Matched Pair
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 136dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: P48
- Weight: 110.00gm
- Dimensions: 145.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output: XLR
- NT55: Multi-Pattern 1/2" Condenser Microphone
- NT45-C: Interchangeable Cardioid Capsule
- NT45-O: Interchangeable Omnidirectional Capsule
- RM5: Durable Microphone Clip
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode