Out of stock
Rode NT5 Condenser Microphone
PA SKU # ROD NT5 MFR # NT5 UPC # 698813000661
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 1/2" Gold Sputtered Capsule
- Externally Biased Condenser
- Dual Power Operation
- Surface Mount Circuitry
- Low Noise
- Full Frequency Response
Compact 1/2" Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneThe NT5 is a masterpiece of small-diaphragm cardioid-condenser microphone design.
Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live performances, the compact externally polarized mic employs a 1/2" capsule, an active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT5 is intended for either single or stereo X/Y mic set-ups. The NT5 matched pairs comesupplied in a custom carry case with windshields and mounts.
- Externally biased condenser
- Gold sputtered 1/2" capsule
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- Dual power operation
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise
- Full frequency response
- Available as Certified Match Pair
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 143dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: P48, P24
- Weight: 101.00gm
- Dimensions: 118.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output: XLR
- NT5: Compact 1/2" Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- RM5: Durable Microphone Clip
- WS5: Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- ZP1: Padded Zip Pouch
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode