Out of stock
Rode NT4 Stereo Condenser Microphone
PA SKU # ROD NT4 MFR # NT4 UPC # 698813000043
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- X/Y Stereo Condenser
- Battery or Phantom Powered
- Capsules Closely Matched
- Full Frequency Response
- Custom Stereo Cables Included
- Custom Windshield Included
- Surface Mount Circuitry
Fixed X/Y Stereo Condenser MicrophoneThe Rode NT4 stereo microphone offers a perfect X/Y stereo array without the need for matched pair microphones and complex stereo bars and equipment.
Combining a matched pair of 1/2" cardioid condenser capsules fixed in a perfect 90 degree near-coincident alignment, the NT4 instantly creates a faithful stereo array that is ideal for drum overheads, percussion, choir vocals, environmental recording and sound design.
The NT4's versatility is further extended by its ability to be powered by a 9V battery, in addition to 48V phantom power. Both stereo XLR and 3.5mm minijack cables are supplied to ensure the NT4 is ready to record to mixing console, portable recorder or camera.
The Rode NT4 X/Y stereo condenser microphone is covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Stereo X/Y condenser microphone
- Dual externally biased 1/2" capsules with gold sputtered diaphragm
- Capsules closely matched with full frequency response
- Dual power operation
- Custom stereo cables included - 5 pin stereo XLR, Minijack (Via included cable) and dual 3-pin XLR (via included cable)
- Custom twin head windshield (WS4) included
- Includes custom twin head windsheild WS4, RC4 case and 5-pin Minijack and XLR stereo cables
- Surface mount circuitry
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 143dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: P48, 9V Battery
- Weight: 480.00gm
- Dimensions: 231.00mmH x 61.00mmW x 41.00mmD
- Output: XLR, 3.5mm
- NT4: X/Y Stereo Condenser Microphone
- RM3: Durable Microphone Clip
- RC4: Rugged Microphone Case
- WS4: Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- 5-pin to Stereo Minijack Cable
- 5-pin to dual XLR cable
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode