Rode NT3 Condenser Microphone
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 3/4" Condenser Capsule
- Cast Metal Body
- Full Frequency Response
- Transformerless Output
- Internal Shock Mounting
Studio and Location Multi-Powered 3/4" Condenser Microphone
Stylish and modern, the NT3 is a studio and location workhorse. With both 48V phantom and internal 9V battery operation, this Rode is at home anywhere.
Intended for studio, stage and location work, this versatile handheld or stand mounted microphone incorporates a true externally polarized condenser transducer with an internal capsule shock mounting system, and an ultra-low noise electronic circuit that has a high immunity to R.F. interference.
The NT3 incorporates a rugged welded and heat-treated mesh head and all metal body.
- True condenser externally biased 3/4" capsule
- Dual power operation
- Cast metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Audio-grade surface mount components
- Full frequency response
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.75"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -39.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: P48, P24, P12, 9 Volt Battery
- Weight: 371.00gm
- Dimensions: 206.00mmH x 32.00mmW x 32.00mmD
- Output: XLR
- NT3: 3/4" Cardoid Condenser Microphone
- RM3: Durable Microphone Clip
- WS3: Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- ZP1: Padded Zip Pouch