- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 1" Diaphragm Condenser
- Side Address Type
- 20Hz-20kHz Frequency Range
- Rycote Shockmount Suspension in Mic
- Ultra-Low Self Noise
- Ceramic Coated Aluminum Body
- Includes SM6 Shock Mount & Pop Filter
- Includes Dust Cover
Incredibly Quiet 1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone Kit with Shock Mount, Removable Pop Filter, and Dust Cover
The NT1 is a revolutionary new 1" diaphragm condenser microphone from RODE.
Although the body of the new NT1 closely resembles the NT1-A, the microphone has been completely redesigned from the ground up, with the only shared component being the mesh grille.
RODE's design engineers approached the NT1 as a marriage of innovation and tradition, starting with the capsule which is a completely new design. Codenamed the HF6, it is the perfect example of RODE's fusion of artistic design approaches and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, and features a sound signature reminiscent of the famous microphones of old while at the same time exhibiting extremely low noise.
It has been developed with a focus on detailed midrange response, coupled with silky smooth high frequencies, and warm, round, bass reproduction to make the NT1 an absolute standout in its class.
In another world-first for RODE, the transducer itself is suspended inside the microphone using Rycote's industry-leading Lyre system, minimizing external vibrations at the capsule level. The capsule is then married to high-grade electronics that have been designed to provide the lowest noise level of any studio microphone available. The NT1 is an incredibly quiet microphone, measuring only 4.5dBA of self-noise.
Its body is machined from 6061 aluminium and then nickel plated for resistance against corrosion. Finally it is coated in a durable, military-grade ceramic layer, using advanced electrostatic application techniques developed by RODE to ensure an extremely hard wearing finish that is resistant to scratches or marks.
The NT1 is supplied with the SM6, a high-quality suspension shockmount that provides isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone. It includes a removable pop shield with two axes of adjustment and a telescopic arm for ultimate application versatility.
The NT1 is designed and made in Australia, and is covered by RODE's industry-leading 10 year warranty.
- Large diaphragm 1" gold-sputtered capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal capsule shock mounting system
- Ultra-low noise, self noise of only 4.5dB (A)
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 132dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 8.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 4dBA
- Power Options:
+24V phantom power
+48V phantom power
- Weight: 440.00g
- Dimensions: 187.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output: 3-pin XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
- Rode NT-1 KIT 1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone with SM6 Shockmount
- Rode SM6 Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
- Microphone Dust Cover
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 10 Years upon Registration
- Rode SC3 TRRS to TRS Adapter$15.00