PA SKU # ROD NT1A MFR # NT1-A UPC # 698813000142
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 1" Diaphragm Condenser
- Ultra Low Self Noise
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Includes Shock Mount & Pop Filter
- Includes Cable & Dust Cover
The RODE NT1-A 1" cardioid condenser microphone has become an industry standard; delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability typically only featured on some of the world's most expensive microphones.
NT1-A Microphone Bundle with Free Pop Filter, Shock Mount, XLR Cable, Training DVD and 10 Year Warranty
With a self-noise level of only 5dBA it is widely recognised (along with the NT1) as one the world's quietest studio microphones. This low noise makes it an ideal for vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion.
Packaged in the 'Complete Vocal Recording Solution', the NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording.
A studio grade pop shield and shock mount is included, along with a premium 20' microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional DVD packed with recording tips.
The RODE NT1-A large diaphragm 1" cardioid condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RODE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Large 1" capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise, self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Wide dynamic range
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RODE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 5dB-A
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 326.00gm
- Dimensions: 190.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
- NT1-A: 1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- SM6: Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
- XLR cable (6m): shielded XLR cable (6m/20')
- Microphone Dust Cover: Premium drawstring dust cover
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode
- Rode SC3 TRRS to TRS Adapter$15.00