Rode NT-USB Versatile Studio-Quality USB Microphone
PA SKU # ROD NTUSB MFR # NTUSB UPC # 698813003969
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 3 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 16-bit/48kHz Resolution Capture
- 1/8" Headphone Monitoring Jack
- Direct Mix Control
- iPad Compatible
- Includes Pop Shield & Tripod Desk Stand
- Includes Ring Mount, & 20' USB Cable
- Includes Storage Pouch
Versatile USB Condenser Microphone with Zero Latency Monitoring and Plug & Play OperationThe NT-USB is a highly versatile side-address microphone that is ideal for recording singing and musical performances in addition to spoken applications such as podcasting and voice-over.
It is fully compatible with all mainstream recording applications on both Windows and Mac OS based computers, as well as the Apple iPad using RODE Rec, GarageBand, or any other recording app that accepts an external microphone. Use on the Apple iPad requires a suitable USB connection adaptor, such as the Apple Camera Connection Kit.
The body of the NT-USB features a zero-latency stereo headphone monitoring (3.5mm) jack, which allows you to monitor the microphone input in realtime, along with dials to adjust the monitoring level and mix between the computer/iPad audio and the microphone input.
A premium pop-filter is included, which fits onto the base of the mic, positioning the filter the ideal distance from the capsule to minimise plosives (hard 'B', 'T' or 'P' sounds that produce a harsh sound) during singing or speech. Also provided is a high-quality stand mount with industry standard 3/8" thread, desktop tripod stand that allows the NT-USB to sit at a comfortable height on a tabletop, and a pouch for storage of the microphone when not in use.
- Large 1" capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal Rycote Lyre capsule shock mounting system
- Ultra-low noise
- On-mic mix control
- Includes Tripod stand, pop sheild and ringmount
- 2 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer, A/D converter 16bit 48kHz
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Resolution: 16-bit
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Power Options: USB bus powered
- Weight: 520gm
- Dimensions: 184mmH x 62mmW x 50mmD
- Output: USB Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 2 years following registration
- NT-USB: Versatile Studio-Quality USB Microphone
- USB Cable (6m)
- Zip Case: Black zip case
- Pop Filter: Detachable pop filter
- Tripod Stand: Tripod stand
- Ring Mount: Stand mount
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode
- Special Price $2,649.99 You Save $196.78 Originally $2,846.77
- Special Price $899.99 You Save $97.01 Originally $997.00
- Special Price $1,249.99 You Save $145.01 Originally $1,395.00
- Special Price $729.99 You Save $68.01 Originally $798.00