Rode M5 Matched Pair of Condenser Microphones
PA SKU # ROD M5MP MFR # M5-MP UPC # 698813003143
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Matched Pair
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Capsule
- Variation Less than 1dB Sensitivity
- Gold-Plated XLR Connectors
- Included Clips & Windscreens
Matched Pair of Compact 1/2" Condenser MicrophonesDesigned and made in Australia, the M5 is a compact 1/2" cardioid condenser microphone with low noise and a full frequency response. A result of many years' experience building the award-winning NT5 microphone, RODE has succeeded in making a high-quality 'pencil' style permanently polarized condenser that will impress even the most demanding of artists and engineers.
Ideal for studio recording and live on stage, the M5 is equally at home on a range of acoustic instruments, choirs, or anywhere you would employ a small diaphragm condenser microphone, either individually or as a stereo array.
This matched pair has been carefully selected to ensure a variation of no more than 1dB sensitivity between the microphones. A premium foiled certificate is supplied to verify the authenticity of the pair.
The M5 is finished with RODE's proprietary ceramic coating which offers a sleek matt black finish, and is supplied with WS5 windshields and RM5 stand mounts.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Picks up audio from the front and sides and rejects from the rear
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -34.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (10.46mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 19dB-A
- Power Options:
+48V phantom power required from mixer or interface
+24V phantom power required from mixer or interface
- Weight: 80.00gm
- Dimensions: 100.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output: 3-pin XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
- M5 x 2 Compact 1/2" Condenser Microphones
- RM5 x 2 Durable Microphone Clips
- WS5 x 2 Pop Filter/Wind Shields
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode