PA SKU # ROD M5MP MFR # M5-MP UPC # 698813003143
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Matched Pair
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Capsule
- Variation Less than 1dB Sensitivity
- Gold-Plated XLR Connectors
- Included Clips & Windscreens
Designed and made in Australia, the M5 is a compact 1/2" cardioid condenser microphone with low noise and a full frequency response. A result of many years' experience building the award-winning NT5 microphone, RODE has succeeded in making a high-quality 'pencil' style permanently polarized condenser that will impress even the most demanding of artists and engineers.
Matched Pair of Compact 1/2" Condenser Microphones
Ideal for studio recording and live on stage, the M5 is equally at home on a range of acoustic instruments, choirs, or anywhere you would employ a small diaphragm condenser microphone, either individually or as a stereo array.
This matched pair has been carefully selected to ensure a variation of no more than 1dB sensitivity between the microphones. A premium foiled certificate is supplied to verify the authenticity of the pair.
The M5 is finished with RODE's proprietary ceramic coating which offers a sleek matt black finish, and is supplied with WS5 windshields and RM5 stand mounts.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Picks up audio from the front and sides and rejects from the rear
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -34.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (10.46mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 19dB-A
- Power Options:
+48V phantom power required from mixer or interface
+24V phantom power required from mixer or interface
- Weight: 80.00gm
- Dimensions: 100.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output: 3-pin XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
- M5 x 2 Compact 1/2" Condenser Microphones
- RM5 x 2 Durable Microphone Clips
- WS5 x 2 Pop Filter/Wind Shields
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode
- Rode SC3 TRRS to TRS Adapter$15.00