- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Capsule
- Battery or Phantom Power
- -10dB and -20dB Pad Switch
- High Pass Filter
Multi-Powered Cardioid Condenser Microphone (9V Battery or Phantom Power)
The Rode M3 is a highly versatile condenser microphone powered by 9V battery or phantom power.
Featuring a heavy duty metal body and internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule mounted for end-address, the M3 is at home in the studio, on stage or on location and is equally suitable as a vocal microphone, guitar microphone, drum microphone or presenter microphone.
A -10dB and -20dB level attenuation (or PAD), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as a guitar amplifier or drum. A high-pass filter selectable on the microphone power switch introduces a filter at 80Hz to reduce low frequency sounds and handling noise.
The Rode M3 versatile multi-powered microphone is covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 142dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -40.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.30mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: P48, 9V Battery
- Weight: 390.00gm
- Dimensions: 225.00mmH x 33.00mmW x 33.00mmD
- Output: XLR
- M3 Versatile End-Address Condenser Microphone
- RM3 Durable Microphone Clip
- WSM3 Wind Shield
- ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch