Rode M2 Handheld Condenser Microphone
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Capsule
- Wide Frequency Response
- Detailed Vocal Reproduction
- On/Off Switch
Supercardioid Condenser Handheld Vocal Microphone
The Rode M2 is a rugged live performance condenser microphone designed to provide a full frequency response and premium performance.
Featuring a tailored-for-stage super-cardioid polar pattern and an internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule, the M2 provides a high quality alternative to dynamic microphones for live performance. The addition of an on/off switch adds versatility for artists that prefer greater control over their sound, while a lock ensures that the microphone cannot be accidentally switched.
The Rode M2 live performance condenser microphone is covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 35Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Maximum SPL: 141dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 5.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -44.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.30mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: P48, P24
- Weight: 308.00gm
- Dimensions: 187.00mmH x 47.00mmW x 47.00mmD
- Output: XLR
- M2 Live Performance Condenser Microphone
- RM3 Durable Microphone Clip
- ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch
- Special Price $899.99 You Save $97.01 Originally $997.00