Rode M1 Microphone with Free Cable
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- High Output Neodymium Capsule
- Internal Pop Filter
- Heavy Duty Metal Body
- Low Handling Noise
- Includes 25' XLR Mic Cable
Live Performance Dynamic Microphone with Free 25 Foot XLR Mic Cable
Performance Audio Exclusive Bundle!
Get a Free 25 Foot XLR Mic Cable with your Rode M1 Live Performance Dynamic Microphone! Get em while you can!
With rock-solid build quality and a high-power neodymium capsule, the Rode M1 live dynamic microphone is designed to provide the very best performance night after night, while taking all the abuse expected of a microphone with the rock 'n' roll credentials of Rode.
The M1's ergonomically designed all-metal body is engineered for maximum comfort when used as a handheld microphone. It feels robust, solid and perfectly balanced without being weighty or heavy, and handling noise is all but eliminated by the microphone's internal design.
Featuring a warm response that is never muddy or undefined, the M1's smooth character and defined clarity offer incredible performance as a live vocal microphone. A tightly controlled cardioid polar pattern minimises spill and feedback.
Renowned as one of the industry's best live vocal microphones, the M1 is an equally strong performer on guitar amplifiers as well as kick drum, snare drum, toms and percussion.
The microphone and steel mesh head are presented in an attractive and durable satin black finish.
The Rode M1 live performance dynamic microphone is covered by Rode Microphones' lifetime warranty, providing peace of mind that your microphone is covered for many years to come.
- All metal construction designed to handle touring
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise and feedback
- Dynamic capsule maximizes headroom
- 3-pin XLR output connection
- Internal pop filter minimizes noise from popping and sibilance
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 75Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 320Ω
- Sensitivity: -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 360.00gm
- Dimensions: 171.00mmH x 51.50mmW x 51.50mmD
- Output: XLR
- M1 Live Performance Dynamic Microphone
- RM1 Durable Microphone Clip
- ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch
- FREE 25 Foot XLR Mic Cable