Rode Lavalier Lapel Microphone
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Low Handling Noise
- Includes Windscreen & Wind Muff
- Rode MiCon Connector System
Lavalier/Lapel Condenser Microphone
The Rode Lavalier is a discreet lavalier or lapel style microphone that provides simple and intuitive audio in any application.
The Lavalier's low self noise, user friendly omnidirectional polar pattern and minimal appearance make it an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested up to 10kg to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, and the included cable management clips ensure that you are able to minimise the microphone and cable visibility, while providing maximum mobility for the wearer.
The supplied anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cable, clips and included accessories.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, Rode has developed the MiCon connector system which provides seamless integration between the Lavalier and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
The Rode Lavalier lapel microphone is covered by Rode Microphones' innovative 5 year 'no questions asked' warranty which provides 12 months of complete cover, and an optional US$99 replacement microphone during the extended warranty period.
Note: MiCon connection is proprietary. Requires optional MiCon adapter for use with wireless transmitters, preamplifiers, etc.
- Clear audio and low handling noise
- Included water resistant pop filter and mini-furry for high wind protection
- Rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cables and accessories.
- MiCon connector system provides seamless integration between all of Rode's compact wearable microphones and a wide range of wireless systems.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.10"
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 3000Ω
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: P48
- (P48 through MiCon-5 adaptor, 2V~5V through all other MiCon adaptors)
- Weight: 1.00gm
- Dimensions: 12.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
- Output: MiCon
- Lavalier Lapel Microphone
- MiCon Cable (1.2m) 1.2m (4') MiCon Cable
- MINIFUR-LAV Artificial Fur Wind Shield
- LAV-CLIP Microphone Mounting Clip
- WS-LAV Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- Anti-Trauma Case