Rode K2 Variable-Pattern Tube Microphone
PA SKU # ROD K2 MFR # K2 UPC # 698813000166
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Tube Condenser Recording Mic
- Class A Valve Circuitry
- Variable Polar Patterns
- Wide Dynamic Range
- 162dB Maximum SPL
- Includes Shock Mount & Case
Variable Pattern Dual 1" Condenser Valve/Tube MicrophoneThe Rode K2 is the result of designing and building 1000's of valve microphones.
The K2's HF-1 capsule is the pinnacle of transducer technology. The sound quality combines modern high-end specifications with the character and subtleties of the legendary 50's mics. Infinitely variable control of the K2's polar patterns provides the freedom and flexibility to excel in any recording situation. The K2 is another example of Rode's commitment to building quality studio microphones to meet the exacting standards demanded by today's professionals.
At the 2004 Frankfurt Music Messa, 56 of the most prestgious music industry magazines voted the K2 the "Best Studio Microphone of 2004"
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: Valve/tube impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure 8
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 162dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 30.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: PSU
- Weight: 815.00gm
- Dimensions: 208.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD
- Output: XLR
- K2 Variable Pattern Dual 1" Condenser Valve Microphone
- SM2 Microphone Shock Mount
- RC2 Rugged Microphone Case
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode
- Special Price $1,249.99 You Save $145.01 Originally $1,395.00