Rode HS2-BL Headset Microphone (Black/Large)
PA SKU # ROD HS2BL MFR # HS2-BL UPC # 698813004706
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Ultra-Lightweight Construction
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Low Handling Noise
- Includes Mini-Furry & Windshield
- Gold Plated 3.5mm TRS Output
- 5-Year Warranty When You Register
Omnidirectional Headset Microphone, Black Color, Large (Adult) SizeThe RODE HS2 is a low profile, ergonomic and lightweight headset microphone that provides clean, clear and pronounced audio for any application where the microphone needs to be in close proximity to presenter's mouth.
The result of an extensive and complete redesign process, the RODE HS2 features an adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring-steel boom arm and headband connected to pliable hypoallergenic silicone ear strips for maximum flexibility and user comfort.
Coated in a durable ceramic painted finish in either black (HS2-B) or pink (HS2-P) the HS2 is also available in two different sizes (small or large) to ensure the perfect fit and function for any individual.
The headset is connected via a 1.2m (4') braid shielded, Kevlar reinforced cable, terminating at a gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with a removable locking nut to ensure a secure connection to a wide range of recording devices and wireless transmitters, including the RODE Filmmaker and Newsshooter kits.
The HS2's light weight, comfortable fit, low self-noise, minimal appearance and user friendly omni-directional polar pattern make it an ideal microphone for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and live vocal performance.
- Updated low-profile ergonomic design
- Ultra-Lightweight construction for complete comfort
- Adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring steel boom arm and headband
- Flexible hypoallergenic sillicone ear strips
- Durable ceramic painted finish available in black or tan
- Available in small or large sizes
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Low handling noise
- Includes Mini-furry and pop filter / windshield
- 1.2m Kevlar reinforced braid shielded cable
- Gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with removable locking nut
- Five year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- Acoustic Principle: Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Address Type: Omni
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 3000Ω
- Maximum SPL: 122dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV
- Sensitivity: -47.2dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (4.70mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 36dB-A
- Weight: 20gm
- Dimensions: 50mmH x 124mmW x 205mmD
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 5 years following registration
- HS2 Lightweight headset microphone
- Pop Filter
- Mini Furry
- Cable Management clip
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode
- Special Price $1,599.99 You Save $122.90 Originally $1,722.89