RME QuadMic II Microphone Preamp
PA SKU # RME QUADII MFR # QUADII
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
4-Channel Mic Preamp, 9 1/2", 1RU
4-Channel Mic Preamp, 9 1/2", 1RUExcellent signal/noise ratio, lowest harmonic distortions and wide gain range make the QuadMic II a first choice for superior studio recordings. QuadMic II is battery powerable and thus excellent for remote applications.
Each of the 4 channels features balanced microphone and line inputs with Neutrik XLR/TRS combo jacks, switchable 48V phantom power, phase reversal and a low cut filter.
All channels are also equipped with LEDs for signal presence, clip state, and activated phantom power. The input amplification can be set from 6 to 60 dB. The balanced line level output signals are provided on the rear of the unit as four 6.3 mm (1/4") TRS jacks.
A maximum balanced and unbalanced output level of +21 dBu makes the QuadMic II fully compatible to RME's converters and interface series having analog inputs.
The QuadMic II complements any RME system with line inputs by adding external microphone inputs. Since the unit runs on supply voltages from 9 to 18V DC, it can operate on virtually any power source available, including batteries and rechargeable batteries.
- 4 x Mic Preamp Inputs
- XLR/TRS Combo Input
- 4 x Line Outputs
- Phantom power per channel
- Low Cut per channel
- Phase reversal per channel
- DC powered, battery compatible
- Low power / wide range DC operation
- Power supply: Operates with voltages ranging from 9-18V DC
- Operation with practically any DC power source, including (rechargeable) batteries
- High-quality switching power supply included, for worldwide operation at 100-240 Volt
- Max. input level XLR: +15 dBu
- Max. input level TRS: +21 dBu
- Max. output level: +21 dBu
- SNR: 129 dB EIN @ 150 Ohm
- THD: < 0.0005% @ 30 dB Gain
- Wide frequency response with special RF input filter
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 200 kHz, - 0.5 dB
- Hi-pass filter at 80 Hz, 18 dB/oct
Write Your Own Review
More from RME