RME HDSPe MADI PCIe (Express) Card
PA SKU # RME HDSPMADIE MFR # HDSP MADI-E UPC # 874792002234
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz, 2 x 64-Channel PCI Express Card
24 Bit / 192 kHz, 2 x 64-Channel PCI Express CardThe HDSPe MADI is RME's both inexpensive and outstanding PCI Express card with MADI interface. HDSPe MADI is based on the award-winning HDSP MADI card, and represents the new top model of this world-wide successful card line.
The PCI Express card consequently uses all advantages of the MADI format, the professionals' multi-Channel audio interface, offering 64 channels of 24-bit audio at a sample rate of up to 48 kHz, 32 channels at up to 96 kHz and 16 channels at up to 192 kHz. Transmission is done via a single line, either coaxial with BNC plugs or by fiber cable. In both cases more than 100 m cable length can be achieved.
Compared with the HDSP MADI (Standard PCI version), the express card offers some new features: Support of higher sample rates than 96 kHz, more features in TotalMix (phase and internal loopback per channel, +6 dB gain for the hardware outputs), and the direct support of the Time Code Option. HDSPe MADI provides even lower latencies, making the card the perfect partner for live recording and live mixing applications. The analog monitor output is equipped with the low-latency converter technology of the ADI-8 QS, thus guaranteeing stunning SNR and THD values too.
HDSPe MADI is fully compatible to all devices with MADI interface. In combination with the ADI-648 an 8 x ADAT optical PC interface is realized, unbeatable in price and performance. With the ADI-6432 a bidirectional AES/EBU frontend with 64 channels is available.
On a powerful PC/Mac three HDSPe MADI can be used in a combination, providing 192 inputs and 192 outputs on a single workstation simultaneously.
- 128-channel MADI Input/Output PCI(x) card
- Eight buffer size available (0.7, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 23, 46 and 93 mS)
- Enhanced Zero Latency Monitoring provides real-time monitoring in all clock modes and even at different sample rates
- Slave and master clock modes with automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- MADI coaxial, MADI optical, word clock and internal sync sources
- TotalMix real-time software mixer for latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
- SyncAlign guarantees sample aligned and never swapping channels
- SyncCheck tests and reports the synchronization status of input signals
- Jitter sensitivity - PLL operates even at 100nS jitter without problems
- Varipitch by input signal or word clock
- All settings changeable in real-time
- Includes DIGICheck, a software tool for measuring, analysis and testing of various functions of the data stream
- Dual MIDI I/Os provide thirty-two channels of high-speed MIDI
- Optional Time Code module (TCO) for external Video/SMPTE synchronization
- 1-Lane PCI Express Endpoint device (no PCI Express to PCI Bridge), revision 1.1.
- 2.5 Gbps line speed
- Packet-based full-duplex communication (up to 500 MB/s transfer rate)
- All settings changeable in real-time
- Automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- Sync sources: MADI coaxial, MADI optical, word clock, internal
- Varipitch: by input signal or word clock
- Sample rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz, variable (Sync/word clock)
- Sample rate range: MADI: 32 kHz - 96 kHz, word clock: 27 kHz - 200 kHz
- Jitter: < 1 ns, internal and all inputs
- Jitter sensitivity: PLL operates even at 100 ns Jitter without problems
- Comes with DIGICheck: the ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
- Input MADI optical, MADI coaxial (BNC), 2 x MIDI, word clock (BNC)
- Output MADI optical, MADI coaxial (BNC), 2 x MIDI, word clock (BNC), stereo analog line/phones
- Input word clock: BNC, Signal Adaptation Circuit (functional from 1.2 Vpp input signal), switchable termination
- Output word clock: BNC, low-impedance driver stage, 4 Vpp into 75 Ohms, short-circuit-proof
- MIDI input and output: via four 5-pin DIN jacks
Write Your Own Review
More from RME