Renkus-Heinz CFX18S-8 18" Subwoofer (Non-Powered, 8 Ohm)
PA SKU # RH CFX18S8 MFR # CFX18S-8
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- 18-Inch High Performance Subwoofer (Non-Powered, 8 Ohm)
18-Inch High Performance Subwoofer (Non-Powered, 8 Ohm)18-inch High Performance Subwoofer
Sound that makes performances and audiences truly come alive doesn't come easy. But CF/CFX Series loudspeakers put the power of unique Renkus-Heinz developments like Complex Conic horns to work for you. Versatile enclosure designs, go-anywhere hardware and rugged construction help solve your sound reinforcement challenges easily and quickly.
Advanced options like intelligent onboard amplification and RHAON - the Renkus-Heinz Audio Operations Network - help you build sophisticated sound systems that are easy to use. CF18S and CFX18S subwoofers were developed as companion pieces to full range CF / CFX series loudspeakers. They provide the high impact sub bass energy needed in many venues and also serve as a mounting base for the loudspeakers.
CF18S-5R RHAON Empowered Loudspeakers
Self-Powered CF18S-5R cabinets are RHAON empowered for flexible digital signal distribution, loudspeaker management and control using standard Ethernet hardware and cabling.
CF18S-5 500W Powered Loudspeakers
Equipped with PF1-500 Series Intelligent Amplification
CFX18S/CFX18S-8 Non-Powered Loudspeakers
For use with external amplification
- Powerful 18-inch Subwoofers
Outstanding 35 Hz to 100 Hz, 128 dB peak SPL sub-bass performance.
- Flexible Input Configurations
Choose passive inputs, or go self-powered with the PF1 series intelligent amplifiers, with or without RHAON networking.
- RHAON Renkus-Heinz Audio Operations Network
All self-powered CF18S series subwoofers are available with RHAON for flexible digital signal distribution, loudspeaker management and control.
- High Performance, High Power Woofers
With 4-inch voice coils, rigid cast-alloy frames and long throw magnetic structures easily handle 900 Watts of program power.
- Built-In Lo-Pass Filter
Eliminates the need for an external electronic crossover.
CFX18S, CFX18S-8: 96 dB (1W/1m)
CF18S-5, CF18S-5R: 1.0 V for rated power output
- Max SPL:
CFX18S, CFX18S-8: 128 dB peak
CF18S-5, CF18S-5R: 126 dB peak
- Freq. Response: All Models 35 Hz to 100 Hz
- LF Drivers:
CFX18S: 18" model SSL18-9F, 450 W RMS @ 4 Ohms, 900 W Pgm
CFX18S-8: 18" model SSL18-10, 450 W RMS @ 8 Ohms, 900 W Pgm
- Enclosure: All Models Hardwood, perforated metal grille
- Finish: All Models
White or custom color optional
Weather resistant treatment optional
CFX18S: 900 W Pgm @ 4 Ohms
CFX18S-8: 900 W Pgm @ 8 Ohms
CF18S-5, CF18S-5R: 115 V AC or 230 V AC
- Connectors: CFX18S: Screw terminals & looping Neutrik 4-pin SpeakOn style connectors
- Hardware: All Models
6-point Universal Mounting Hardware (Metric M10 threads)
- 35 mm (1 3/8") diameter tripod socket
- Dimensions: All Models 29 1/2" H x 22 1/4" W x 23 1/2" D (75 cm x 56.5 cm x 59.7 cm)
CFX18S, CFX18S-8: 90.6 Lbs (41.1 Kg) Net
CF18S-5, CF18S-5R: 94.6 Lbs (42.9 Kg) Net
- Virtually any application where high-output, low frequency content is required
- Permanent Installations
- High quality music/speech systems and surround systems for houses of worship, schools, performing art centers, night clubs, etc.
- Portable Applications
- Live music reinforcement, DJ systems, houses of worship, schools, etc.
Write Your Own Review