Renkus-Heinz CFX101LA-8 2-Way Line Array Module (Non-Powered)
PA SKU # RH CFX101LA8BK MFR # CFX101LA-8
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- 2-Way Full Range Modular Point Source Line Array Module 10" Woofer, 2x 1" HF Driver (Non-Powered)
2-Way Full Range Modular Point Source Line Array Module 10" Woofer, 2x 1" HF Driver (Non-Powered)Designed for power, portability and versatility, the CF101LA and CFX101LA from Renkus-Heinz is the ideal solution for today's small and mid-sized venues, including auditoria, night clubs, theaters and houses of worship. With the flexibility to be flown, ground-stacked or pole-mounted, the CF101LA and CFX101LA delivers the performance and pattern control of a line array, with the clarity of a point source system, in a compact, sleek and affordable design that's equally at home as a portable system or a permanent installation.
Up to four CF101LA and CFX101LA cabinets can be arrayed to provide a 90x60 degree coverage pattern, delivering up to 9 dB more output and tighter vertical pattern control than a conventional single cabinet. Traditional line arrays require two or three times as many cabinets to provide the same range of coverage.
Alone or combined with the CF15S and CFX15S subwoofer, the CF101LA and CFX101LA can be flown, ground-stacked, or pole-mounted, or used as a center cluster to complement an existing left-right system, making it the perfect solution for a wide range of installed or portable sound needs.
CF101LA & CFX101LA Point Source Array Modules have been designed with your need for flexibility in mind.
An array module can be used as a stand-alone loudspeaker or as an array module in ground stacked, pole mounted, or flown point source line array systems. In flown arrays they can be mounted beneath their companion subwoofers.
or suspended using either M10 eyebolts or a frame.
Self-powered array modules are equipped with a Class D digital amplifier, either with or without RHAON, or with a RHAON equipped Class D Bi-amplifier.
Suited equally to fixed installation or portable applications each array module offers a consistent 90 degree horizontal and tight 15 degree vertical coverage.
Neodymium magnets on the single 10" Low Frequency woofer and dual 1" High Frequency compression drivers provide the ideal balance of power and portability, while the revolutionary performance of the Tuned Conic Diverter waveguide ensures the smoothest possible transition between cabinets.
CF101LA & CFX101LA Modular Point Source Arrays are true point source arrayable systems offering the benefits of both line and point source arrays.
- Dual 1" HF Drivers, High Power 10" Woofer
- 60 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Range
- 128 dB Peak SPL Rating
- 500 W @ 8 Ohms Power Rating
- Exclusive Tuned Conic Diverter
- Tight Pattern Control
- Reliable, Easy-To-Use Hardware
- Flexible Input Configurations
- RHAON Ready
CFX101LA: 96 dB (1W/1m)
CF101LA: 1.0 V for rated power output
- Max SPL: All Models 126 dB peak
- Dispersion: All Models 90° Horizontal, 15° Vertical
- Freq. Response: All Models 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- HF Driver: All Models Two 1" SSDCDXI-1730-8 HF Neodymium drivers; 75 W RMS @ 8 Ohms, 150 W Pgm each
- LF Driver: All Models 10" Neodymium woofer, model SSL10-10, 250 W RMS @ 4 Ohms, 500 W Pgm
- Crossover: All Models 1700 Hz
- Enclosure: All Models Multi-ply hardwood, perforated metal grille
CFX101LA: 500 W Pgm @ 4 Ohms
CF101LA: 115 V AC or 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Controls: All Models Array balancing
- Connectors: All Models Neutrik 4-pin Speakon style connectors, Screw terminals
- Finish: All Models Black or white
- Hardware: All Models
Four Metric M10 attachment points
Multi-angle pole socket
- Associated Hardware: All Models
POLE-CF101 mounting pole
- Dimensions: All Models 13" H x 23 3/4" W x 15" D (33 cm x 60.3 cm x 38.1 cm)
CFX101LA: 42.5 Lbs (19.3 kg) Net
CF101LA: 47.5 Lbs (20.7 kg) Net
Write Your Own Review