Remote Audio BLSAT6 On A Bell Satellite Station (6" Bell)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Unique Triangular Design
- Input Connection
- Link Connection
- Mute Switch
- 1/4" & 3/8" Mounting Holes
- 15 Selectable Flashing Patterns
Satellite Station with 6-Inch Bell for Larger Areas
On A Bell - Bell and Light System
The Assistant Director will ask for it by name
Film and video production are big business, so there is a lot at stake when it comes to controlling the set. A bell and light system needs to be highly reliable, transportable, versatile and rugged, as well as having a professional build quality that matches its importance. That's why Remote Audio designed and built the all new ON A BELL bell and light system.
Rugged and Transportable
The purpose-built design and construction makes the entire system - base station, bell and light stations, and remote control - able to better withstand the rigors of film and video production. The triangular design of the stations allow more bell and light stations to fit in a given space, such as on a shelf for storage, or in a road case for shipping.
The three-sided design allows the ON A BELL system to have the same coverage with two lights as older rectangular systems using three lights. This not only saves expense by requiring fewer pars, but also reduces the power consumption by 30%, allowing more bell and light stations to be linked together.
The ON A BELL remote control has metal-clad, flush-mounted switches making unintended bell rings and broken buttons a thing of the past.
The base stations have a 300 Watt power supply that can operate 30 bell and light stations. An unlimited number of additional base stations can be linked hundreds of feet away, making the system capable of operating an infinite number of bell and light stations in a very large coverage area. Each bell can be muted for use when a bell is not needed, such as inside the production office.
Three bell sizes are available for varying degrees of loudness:
Loud (4-inch): Suitable for most situations. Particularly well suited for small to medium stages or for placing close to the set or at doorways.
Louder (6-inch): For more volume in large stage areas.
Really Loud! (8-inch): The voice of authority! This 8-inch bell would be the choice for large noisy areas such as carpentry shops or exterior locations.
- Unique triangular design is stronger, allows large coverage with just two lights and allows more to be stored in a smaller space.
- Input connection from base station (4-pin XLR-M)
- Link connection to additional bell and light stations (4-pin XLR-F)
- Mute switch for when bell is not needed (light still functions when muted)
- Two threaded mounting holes (1/4-20 and 3/8-16).
- 15 selectable flashing patterns (Factory configuration: 1-second, alternating)
- Available in three bell sizes for your choice of loudness:
- 4-inch (for small to medium size stages, doorways, or close to set)
- Size: H: 4.6" W: 7.2" D: 5.7"
- Weight: 2.0Lbs
- 6-inch (for larger areas)
- Size: H: 5.0" W: 7.2" D: 6.6"
- Weight: 2.5Lbs
- 8-inch (for very large or noisy areas)
- Size: H: 5.0" W: 8.0" D: 4.5"
- Weight: 4.5Lbs