PA SKU # TAS TA1VP MFR # TA-1VP UPC # 043774026692
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Antares Auto-Tune Pitch Correction
- Antares Microphone Modeling
- Microphone Input with Phantom Power
- 2-Band Parametric EQ
- Mono/Stereo Double Tracking
- S/PDIF Digital Output
- Footswitch Input
- On Stage, House of Worship, or Studio
The TASCAM TA-1VP vocal processor was co-developed with Antares Audio Technologies to bring together everything you need for a polished, modern vocal sound, in the studio or live. The rackmount processor includes a microphone preamp, compression, de-essing, microphone & tube modeling and Antares' world-famous Auto-Tune pitch correction. Whether you want gentle, transparent pitch correction or the full-strength effect that's required for pop or hip hop vocals, the TA-1VP delivers this sound for you on stage. Perfect for live performance, house of worship or studio use, the TA-1VP brings your vocal sound into the 21st century.
Vocal Processor with Antares Auto-Tune Evo Real-Time Pitch Correction
A high-quality XLR microphone input is provided on the TA-1VP front panel, with phantom power for condenser mics. Processing is laid out in simple-to-use blocks on the front panel, each with dedicated buttons and meters to show you exactly what's being done to the signal. Antares' microphone and tube modeling takes the input signal and gives it the character of another microphone, with a library of classics to choose from. The De-essing module removes sibilance from your signal before variable-knee compression and gating. A great-sounding digital EQ is last in the chain before output.
The Auto-Tune module can be set for any level of pitch correction, in a variey of user-selectable scales. All settings can be recalled through presets on the front panel or through MIDI. Balanced TRS input and outputs are located on the rear panel, including a Double Track out for simulating doubled vocals. A S/PDIF digital output is also provided.
Built for every audio application from live performance to studio mixdown, TASCAM's TA-1VP is the only hardware processor with Auto-Tune technology for flawless vocal intonation.
- Antares Auto-Tune Evo real-time pitch correction with enhanced tracking and correction capabilities
- Antares Microphone Modeling simulates a variety of high-end studio microphones with variable proximity effect
- Analog tube modeling effect
- Variable-knee compression
- Downward-expanding gate processor
- Variable frequency de-esser
- Flexible 2-band parametric EQ
- Automatic mono or stereo double tracking
- User-programmable settings
- Dynamic MIDI control
- XLR microphone input with phantom power
- 1/4" balanced line input and output
- S/PDIF digital output
- 1/4" footswitch input
Write Your Own Review
More from Tascam
- Tascam DR-05X 2-Input / 2-Track Portable Audio Recorder with Onboard Stereo MicrophoneSpecial Price $99.99 Price $119.99 Instant Savings $20.00
- Tascam DR-07X 2-Input / 2-Track Portable Audio Recorder with Onboard Adjustable Stereo MicrophoneSpecial Price $129.99 Price $149.99 Instant Savings $20.00
- Tascam DR-40X 4-Channel / 4-Track Portable Audio Recorder with Adjustable Stereo MicrophoneSpecial Price $179.99 Price $199.99 Instant Savings $20.00
- Tascam DP-008EX 8-Track Digital PocketstudioSpecial Price $249.99 Price $279.99 Instant Savings $30.00
- Tascam DP-03SD Digital Portastudio 8-Track RecorderSpecial Price $299.99 Price $329.99 Instant Savings $30.00
- Tascam SERIES 102i USB Audio/MIDI InterfaceSpecial Price $299.99 Price $399.99 Instant Savings $100.00