- M-Audio M50 Over-Ear Monitoring Headphones
- SKU # MA M50
- MFR # M-50
- UPC # 0694318016831
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.$79.00
- 50mm Driver
- Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Design
- 28 to 20,000 Hz Response
- For Studio Monitoring
- Flexible Adjustable Steel Headband
- Plush Ear Cushions for Extended Comfort
- Matte-Black Soft-Touch Finish
- 6' (1.83 m) Headphone Cable
- Includes 1/8"-to-1/4" Adapter
- M-Audio HDH50 High Definition Headphones
- SKU # MA HDH50
- MFR # HDH50
- UPC # 0694318014950
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.$129.00
- 50mm Neodymium Drivers
- Circumaural, Sound-Isolating Design
- Rugged Aluminum and Steel Construction
- Plush Leather Ear Cushions
- 12 to 24,000 Hz
- 114 dB Max SPL
- 16 Ohm Impedance
- Includes Cable with 1/4" Adapter
- Includes Communication Cable with Mic
- Includes Carrying Case
Studio Headphones are definitely a hat we wear often here at Performance Audio. The recording studio is one of those places where we feel right at home.
Studio Headphones are basically headphones that are designed to be used for monitoring and recording applications. They are typically closed-back and feature a more neutral or flat frequency response.
Neutral or flat sound reproduction just means that Studio Headphones are not colored to add extra punch to the bass or otherwise change the sound. The goal instead being to give you as accurate a reproduction of your source audio as possible.
While most Studio Headphones do offer decent bass reproduction, if your goal is brain pounding sonic vibes, you may want to peruse a different type of headphone. But if you want a well balanced soundscape, you're in the right place.