- Audio-Technica ATH-PRO7X Professional On-Ear DJ Monitor Headphones
- SKU # AT ATHPRO7X
- MFR # ATH-PRO7X
- UPC # 4961310143237
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.$199.00
- 45 mm Large-Aperture Driver
- Detachable Locking Cables
- Distortion Free at Loud Volumes
- Lightweight, Sturdy Construction
- Soft, Durable Earpads
- Shure SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones
- SKU # SHU SRH1440
- MFR # SRH1440
- UPC # 042406199759
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.$299.00
- 40mm Neodymium Drivers
- Open-Back Earcups
- Around-Ear Velour Cushions
- Padded Steel Frame Headband
- Detachable OFC Cable with Kevlar Jacket
- 3.5mm Plug with Threaded 1/4" Adapter
- Accessories Included
Studio Headphones are definitely a hat we wear often here at Performance Audio. The recording studio is one of those places where we feel right at home.
Studio Headphones are basically headphones that are designed to be used for monitoring and recording applications. They are typically closed-back and feature a more neutral or flat frequency response.
Neutral or flat sound reproduction just means that Studio Headphones are not colored to add extra punch to the bass or otherwise change the sound. The goal instead being to give you as accurate a reproduction of your source audio as possible.
While most Studio Headphones do offer decent bass reproduction, if your goal is brain pounding sonic vibes, you may want to peruse a different type of headphone. But if you want a well balanced soundscape, you're in the right place.