- Shure SHA900 Portable Listening Amplifier
- SKU # SHU SHA900US
- MFR # SHA900-US
- UPC # 042406469777
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.$999.00
- High-Resolution DAC
- Works with Earphones & Headphones
- Up to 24-Bit/96 kHz Resolution
- 4-Band Parametric EQ with Presets
- Digital, Analog, & Bypass Modes
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Includes Wall Charger and USB Cable
- iOS & OTG Cables Included
- Includes Security Bands & Adapters
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Included
- Rolls PM55P Personal Monitor Amplifier with Limiter
- SKU # ROL PM55P
- MFR # PM55P
- UPC # 675889005516
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).$81.00
- For Live & Studio
- Switchable Optical Limiter
- XLR Mic In & Pass Through
- Ground Lift on XLR Signal
- Stereo/Mono 1/4" Monitor Input
- 3.5mm & 1/4" Headphone Outputs
- 9V Battery or AC Powered
- Includes Power Supply
- Includes Belt Clip
- Rolls HA204p Portable Battery Operated Headphone Amp
- SKU # ROL HA204P
- MFR # HA204P
- UPC # 675889020410
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.$99.00
- 4-Channel Headphone Amp
- Stereo 1/8" & RCA Inputs
- Battery or AC Operated
- Rotary Volume Controls
- 15Hz-35kHz Frequency Response
- Lots of Output... It's Loud!
- Includes AC Adapter
If you're wondering whether you can improve the performance of your headphones with a headphone amp. The short answer would be: Yes!
Depending on your headphones, there's a really good chance a quality headphone amplifier can breathe new life into your music.
A headphone amp is basically a low powered version of a power amplifier which improves the low-voltage audio signals from your source device (whether that be a smartphone, computer or turntable, etc.) to a level that can be easily and accurately converted into sound waves by the speakers inside your headphones.
While most devices already supply some power to the headphone jack, the quality of those built-in components can vary greatly and depending on the quality of your headphones, you could be missing out on a whole next level of audio quality.
Impedence also plays an important part in whether you will need a headphone amp. Headphones can range in impedence from around 16 ohms all the way up to around 600 ohms and the higher the impedence, the more amplification you will need to make those headphones work as expected. Some headphones can actually require a headphone amplifier to function, but many professional level headphones can still benefit from a headphone amp.