Electronic Download This product can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website. You will receive an email with the license code after you complete your order. Orders that are placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
PA SKU # SW UREF4STREF4HP MFR # UPGRADE HEADPHONE TO STUDIO
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Accurate Mixing on Your Studio Speakers
- Accurate Mixing on Selected Headphones
- Remove Unwanted Sound Coloration
- Zero-Latency Processing
- Includes Room Measurement Software
- Includes Systemwide App
- Calibration Profiles for 101 Headphones
- Activate on 3 Different Machines
- Mac, Windows / AU, AAX Native, RTAS, VST
Unify all of your monitoring devices under the same reference sound and work with confidence both in studio and on-the-go.
Upgrade from Reference 4 Headphone to Reference 4 Studio
Upgrade to Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition adds speaker calibration to the already impressive set of features of Headphone Edition.
System requirements remain the same, however you'll need a 48V phantom power capable audio interface to do the measurements and a calibrated measurement microphone. If you don't have such a mic, our Measurement Microphone for Recording Studios (XREF20) is your best option.
NB: Currently our speaker measurement software Reference 4 Measure does not work on Windows 10 with Thunderbolt Apollo and Avid HD interfaces.
Finally you can work with confidence on the setup you have. Sonarworks Reference 4 removes unwanted coloration from your studio speakers and headphones, so you can trust that you hear your mix accurately.
Reference 4 Studio Edition offers the full package of highly powerful software, providing consistent reference sound both in the studio and on the go. Measure your studio with a measurement mic, it takes around 10 minutes. Reference 4 then creates a calibration profile. For headphones select a pre-made profile, and you're ready to go. Calibration can be run in DAW via plugin for lowest latency or via Systemwide for maximum versatility.
- Speaker measurement software - find out where your monitors need help
- DAW plugin - reference sound combined with zero latency for any musical endeavor
- Systemwide - apply calibration to all outgoing audio
- After you purchase the licence, an activation key will be sent to you. All products can be activated on 3 machines.
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
- Measurement microphone with a flat frequency response (not included)
- Audio interface with phantom power (for XLR microphones) (not included)
- Sonarworks supported headphones or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones
Write Your Own Review
More from Sonarworks