PA SKU # ATL AST6A MFR # AST-6A UPC # 612079180073
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Control of 6 Speaker Pairs
- Automatic Impedance-Matching
- On/Off Push-Button Control
- Source Switching Capability
- Shelf or Rack Mount
The AST-6 speaker switching systems include an impedance protection circuit that operates in pairs, allowing each set of speakers to operate directly and simultaneously from the amplifier for maximum efficiency. The left and right channels are completely isolated for protected operation. The AST-6 is 17" W x 1 5/8" H x 5 7/8" D (432 x 41 x 149mm) and can be shelf or 19" rack-mounted, with supplied brackets. Features Euro-style screw terminals that will facilitate 12 to 24-gauge wire, push-button on/off controls for each connection, and attractive mar-resistant black finish. The AST-6 provides overall A or B system selection, but does not include volume controls.
Impedance Matching Loudspeaker Switching System
AST-6 provides for switching control of six speaker pairs, and will accommodate any combination of 8 and/or 16 Ohm speakers. Model AST-6 also features a switch for safe connection of 4 ohm speakers. AST devices include separate on/off controls for each speaker pair and one A-B source selector switch for overall system control. Speaker volume can be adjusted using individual room volume controls such as the AtlasIED DAT-8 or SAT-8 Series (not included). AST-6 has a power handling capacity of 40 watts RMS*/120 Watts audio.
- Automatic impedance-matching and on/off push-button control
- Dual-Amplified Source Switching Capability
- Control of four or six speaker pairs in multi-room or surround sound applications
- Compact, low-depth size is perfect for shelf or rack mounting
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound