FAST FREE SHIPPING* ON ORDERS OVER $49!
Items 1-10 of 109
- Yamaha HPH-150WH Open-Air Stereo Headphones (White)
- SKU # YAM HPH150WH
- MFR # HPH-150WH
- UPC # 086792998572
- High-End Instrument Headphones - White
- Yamaha HPH-150B Open-Air Stereo Headphones (Black)
- SKU # YAM HPH150B
- MFR # HPH-150B
- UPC # 086792998565
- High-End Instrument Headphones - Black
- Sony MDR-7520 Professional Studio Headphones
- SKU # SON MDR7520
- MFR # MDR7520
- UPC # 027242821842
- 50mm LCP Diaphragms
- Neodymium Magnets
- Closed-Back Design
- Swivel Earcups
- Around-Ear Cushions
- Adjustable, Padded Headband
- Detachable Single-Sided OFC Cable
- Gold-Plated 3.5mm Plug and 1/4" Adapter
- Soft Case Included
Studio Headphones are definitely a hat we wear often here at Performance Audio. The recording studio is one of those places where we feel right at home.
Studio Headphones are basically headphones that are designed to be used for monitoring and recording applications. They are typically closed-back and feature a more neutral or flat frequency response.
Neutral or flat sound reproduction just means that Studio Headphones are not colored to add extra punch to the bass or otherwise change the sound. The goal instead being to give you as accurate a reproduction of your source audio as possible.
While most Studio Headphones do offer decent bass reproduction, if your goal is brain pounding sonic vibes, you may want to peruse a different type of headphone. But if you want a well balanced soundscape, you're in the right place.