McDSP Revolver Convolution Reverb Plug-In (Native v6)
Electronic Download This product can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website. You will receive an email with the license code after you complete your order. Orders that are placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
PA SKU # MCD MPIRN MFR # M-PI-RN
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Huge Library of Presets
- Impulse Response Manipulation
- Pre-Delay (Positive or Negative)
- Two-Band Dedicated Reverb EQ
- Three-Band Routable EQ
- Two Sync-Able Delay Lines
- RTAS & Audio Units
Flexible Convolution Reverb Plug-In for RTAS and Audio UnitsRevolver is a high-powered convolution reverb that operates like no other, providing total impulse response control, dedicated and routable EQ, two sync-able delay lines, a reverb decay crossover network, and specialized stereo imaging for unprecedented flexibility.
Revolver provides the most compelling impulse library to date, with hundreds of sounds from rare holy grail out of production reverbs and acoustic spaces. Additional acoustic spaces and outboard gear can be modeled in a few minutes with Revolver and the Revolver impulse response tools.
Controls for the total reverb time (in percent and RT60 values), wet and dry levels are always displayed. The remainder of the Revolver plug-in interface is separated into several control pages and views. Graphical representations of signal flow, impulse response data, EQ responses, and even images of the impulse response source are available
All parameter adjustments are heard immediately, and the outputs are not muted during any control updates. The user does not need to wait while the reverb is re-rendered.
Revolver is what convolution reverb was always meant to be.
- Huge library of presets of out of production reverbs, rare vintage reverbs, and acoustic spaces
- Total impulse response manipulation
- Pre-delay (positive or negative)
- Two-band dedicated reverb EQ
- Three-band routable EQ
- Two sync-able delay lines
- Tools for creating custom impulse responses
- Reverb decay crossover network
- Double precision processing
- Low Latency
- Mono and stereo versions
- Supports sampling rates up to 96 kHz on Mac OS X, and up to 48kHz on Windows*
Write Your Own Review