- Audient iD44 High Performance USB Audio Interface
- SKU # ADN ID44
- MFR # ID44
- UPC # 5060374260306
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.$699.00
- 4x Class-A Preamp & 2x JFET Instrument
- 24bit/96khz Class Leading AD/DA
- 2x Independent Stereo Headphone Outputs
- 2x ADAT Inputs & Outputs for Digital Expansion
- Main & Alt Speaker Outputs
- Word Clock Output
- USB 2.0 Class Compliant Connectivity
- 2x Fully Balanced Inserts
- 3x Customizable Function Buttons
- All Metal Construction
- Universal Audio Apollo x8 - Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
- SKU # UA APX8
- MFR # APX8
- UPC # 819937002472
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.$2,699.00
- 24-Bit/192 KHz Sample Rate
- Realtime Plugin Processing
- Zero Latency w/ UAD Plugins
- Thunderbolt 1 & 2 Compatibility
- HEXA Core Processor
- Combine up to 4 Apollos
- Realtime Analog Classics Plus
Even the most discerning artists and engineers know that you've got to get that audio into that computer somehow. And when faced with such a dilemma the correct solution to your workflow is "Buy an Audio Interface"!
Audio Interfaces handle converting your audio from analog to digital and handing it off to your editing software of choice. You know, that place where you can look at the pretty soundwaves and scratch your head over what to do next?
Audio Interfaces are available with anywhere from 1 channel to plenty more channels than 1. Make sure that you choose one with more channels than you need today, because you will always want to record 1 additional thing tomorrow and you can't just stick another channel in there anytime you like.
There are many interface options as well like USB, Thunderbolt, Lighting for iOS, more types of USB and more types of Thunderbolt. Make sure you have the right guzintas and guzoutas for your computer to ensure the best experience.
USB microphones have built-in audio interfaces, but remember you can only have one interface connected at a time in most situations. Because of this, USB microphones tend to limit your options greatly, and usually end up tossed in your bad choice box once you realize you need 2 or more mics and have to buy a nice Audio Interface anyway.