PA SKU # ATL M1000 MFR # M1000 UPC # 612079179930
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 8" Loudspeaker
- 70.7V Transformer
- Plenum Rated
- UL Safety Listed
- Upward, Downward or Horizontal
- Includes Mounting Hardware
Color Black White
The M1000 sound masking loudspeaker assembly is designed to accurately reproduce the required spectrum of masking signal into the plenum space. The innovative 734 cubic inch square enclosure ensures ample low frequency response. A specially designed 8" dual cone loudspeaker is included in the package. A high efficiency 70.7V internal transformer is coupled to an external tap selector switch for easy system tuning.
8" Dual Cone Sound Masking Loudspeaker with 4-Watt 70V Transformer and Enclosure - Black
The exclusive AtlasIED EZ hang brackets simplify installation. This innovative suspension system utilizes (2) collapsible plated hangers configured to allow quick upward, downward, or side firing installation. The hangers are factory-installed on the unit and fold flat for shipping. To meet most any local code requirement, the M1000 includes an innovative cover containing both knockouts and a strain relief. This system will allow the use of rigid or flexible conduit (if required) and easily accommodates "through" connections on the removable plate. UL 2043 listed for use in air handling spaces.
Installation is made easy via the optional 78" (2m) suspension chain system, part MCHAIN72, that allows quick mounting and height adjustment of the M1000. An integral wire strain relief strategically located on the top of the enclosure allows for secure loudspeaker cable termination.
- Pre-Assembled Unit Includes 8" dia. Loudspeaker, Transformer, Enclosure, Baffle and Mounting Hardware
- Labor-Saving Hardware Package - Complete with New Snap Hanger Assembly, Allows Quick and Easy Installation
- Innovative Input Panel Includes Combination Knock-Out and Strain Relief Connector to Accommodate Flexible or Rigid Conduit
- Design Enables Upward, Downward, or Horizontal Orientation
- 734 in³ Enclosure for Extended Low Frequency Response
- Available in Black or White Epoxy Finishes to Blend with a Variety of Open Ceiling Plans
- Suitable for Use Above Suspended Ceiling Systems or Open Ceiling Spaces Approved for Use in Air Handling (Plenum Ceilings)
- Safety Listed to UL 1480 & UL 2043
- LOUDSPEAKER: 8" Dual Cone
- SENSITIVITY: 97dB Peak, 94dB Average
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100Hz - 10kHz
- SAFETY LISTED: UL1480, UL2043
- 70.7V POWER TAPS: .25, .5, 1, 2 and 4
- WIDTH: 11 9/16" (29.37002 cm)
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound