PA SKU # ATL ASPMG24TDB MFR # ASP-MG24TDB UPC # 612079186075
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 1RU Racking Height
- 2 Input/4 Output
- Easy to Use Scheduler
- 4 Masking Generators
- White/Pink Noise Generating
- Configurable 4 Output DSP
The ASP-MG24TDB advances sound masking control including time based level control to a whole new level while providing the secondary benefit of speaker processing for the most popular AtlasIED speaker systems.
Sound Masking Processor / Speaker Controller with Scheduler Card
The ASP-MG24 is 1RU, 2 input with 4 masking generators x 4 output DSP configurable by a very intuitive set-up GUI. Four inputs are tied to independent white/pink noise generators with adjustable ramp-up to allow gradual acclimation to masking levels. Two additional inputs are available for mic or line sources to allow paging and/or music sources to be blended with the masking sources to any of the 4 outputs.
Dedicated 1/3 octave filter sets are available for each of the 4 generator outputs, 8 band parametric EQ blocks along with dynamic control is available for each of the two mic/line inputs. Any mix of all 6 inputs may be easily matrixed to the 4 output DSP blocks for additional parametric equalization, delay, and limiting (if required).
Factoring in all features, a very complex 4 zone sound masking system can be easily configured with 2 external music or page sources. The MGTDB internal module allows timing and level control of all 4 Masking inputs for daytime holiday and weekend scheduling.
For speaker control functionality, the ASP-MG24TDB may be configured in 2 input x 4 output mode for stereo full range. Other configurations include full range plus sub operation with AtlasIED FAP ceiling speakers, SM series surface mount speakers, or AH series stadium horns for complete control of crossover types, equalization, delay, and dynamic control.
Computer interface is simplified by USB, RS-232 and Ethernet connection (no hard to use USB to Serial adapter required!). External UL listed international voltage power supply is included.
- Easy Downloads from the Atlas Sound MEQ Masking Program Make System Tuning a Breeze
- The ASP-MG24 DSP Architecture is Equally Suited for Complex Masking Systems and for Control of Atlas Sound Full Range Speakers and/or Subwoofers
- The ASP-MG24TDB Provides Accurate Detailed Control Over Masking Levels for All 4 Masking Generators Based on an Easy to Use Scheduler
- The Intuitive ASP-MG24 Set-Up GUI is Designed to Simplify Even Complex Setups that Utilize Multiple Sources Plus Masking in the Same Zone
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz - 20KHz
- CONNECTOR TYPE: Phoenix
- OUTPUT POWER: +22dBm Balanced, +18dBm Unbalanced
- RACK UNITS: 1
- WIDTH: 19" (48.26 cm)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 13.20 lbs (5.99 kgs)
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound