PA SKU # ART CX310 MFR # CX310 UPC # 840402019176
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way Operation
- 4th-Order Linkwitz-Riley Filters
- Balanced XLR & 1/4" I/O
- Output Muting Switches
- Frequency Range Adjusting Switch
- Clipping Indicators on All Outputs
- Rugged All-Steel Construction
Designed for Live PA and fixed-installation applications, the model CX310 is a precision Two-Way Stereo / 3-Way mono analog crossover network. 24dB/octave state-variable, fourth-order, Linkwitz-Riley filters. Fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley filters guarantee in-phase outputs at all frequencies which is mandatory for the proper acoustic summing of common signals from adjacent drivers in the crossover region.
Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way Crossover
Each channel features input level, high and low output level and crossover frequency rotary controls. A frequency "x10" switch is provided for varying the crossover frequency from the standard 80Hz - 920Hz to 800Hz - 9200Hz. Front panel output mute switches are provided for each individual output to ease system setup. The rear panel features XLR and active balanced 1/4-inch TRS input and output connectors as well as a two-way / three-way mode selector switch.
Housed in a rugged all-steel chassis, the model CX310 will provide years of continuous reliable performance.
- Stereo Two-Way or Mono Three-way Configurations
- Fourth-Order Linkwitz-Riley Filters
- Active Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS Input and Output Connectors
- Individual Output Muting Switches
- x10 Frequency Range Adjusting Switch
- Clipping Indicators on all Outputs
- Designed for Years of continuous, reliable performance
- Rugged all-steel Construction
- Filter Type: Fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley
- Operating Modes: Stereo 2-way, switchable to mono 3-way
- Crossover Frequencies: 800Hz to 9.2kHz, 80Hz to 920Hz using divide-by-10-range switch
- Gain Range: Input level: Off to +4dB
- Front Panel Switches:
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TS phono
- Outputs: 4 x XLR, 4 x 1/4" TS phono
- Maximum Input Level: +13dB
- Maximum Output Level: +21dBu
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20kHz, +0/-1.5dB
- Dynamic Range: >85dB
- Noise: SNR: 118dB
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19" x 8 1/2" x 1 3/4"
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Specialties: Separate high and low clip indicators are provided for each frequency band
Write Your Own Review
More from ART
- ART 9V AC Power Adapter$11.54