PA SKU # APH HEADPOD4 MFR # HEADPOD4 UPC # 693714454049
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Compact & Rugged Metal Chassis
- Independent Amplifier Circuits
- Analog & S/PDIF Inputs
- 1/4" Stereo Outputs
- Master & Individual Volume Controls
The Headpod 4 High-Output 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier from Aphex is a professional-quality headphone amplifier that allows 4 people to listen to the same audio signal. Ideal for computer-based applications, broadcasting, FOH, voiceovers, on-location recording, post-production, and more the Headpod 4 has a compact and durable metal housing that withstands the rigors of day-to-day professional use.
High-Output 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
The unit has 4 independent stereo amplifier circuits and 4 1/4" headphone outputs, each with its own volume control. A master volume control is also provided to match your source level. A single stereo 1/4" input jack, as well as 2 individual mono 1/4" input jacks for left and right are provided for inputting your signal. A coaxial S/PDIF input allows the unit to accept a digital signal.
The Headpod 4 works from any analog source and a variety of digital sources and overcomes the limitations of typical headphone outputs. It offers high headroom, low distortion, and low crosstalk so you can have long listening sessions without fatigue. Listeners can enjoy clean, undistorted audio at any level. Since the unit does not place a load on your existing headphone output, the Headpod 4 actually improves your audio quality.
- Compact and durable metal chassis for professional use and terrific portability
- Provides professional-quality monitoring for all types of headphones and overcomes the limitations of typical headphone outputs
- The 4 independent stereo power amplifiers, each with its own 1/4" stereo headphone jack and volume control
- A master volume control lets you match your source level
- A top panel input selector lets you choose the single stereo 1/4" input jack, the dual mono 1/4" input left/right jacks, or the digital S/PDIF input
- The connectors have a durable metal construction to support a large number of connects and disconnects
- Works from any analog source and many digital sources
- The amp does not place a load on your headphone output in order to improve your audio signal. It offers high headroom with low distortion, a wide frequency response, and low crosstalk for high-quality audio with no clipping so you can listen longer with less fatigue
- An optional mic stand bracket is available for mounting
- Number of Channels: 4
- Input Connectors:
1 x 1/4" TRS stereo input
2 x 1/4" TRS mono inputs (L/R)
1 x S/PDIF digital input
1 x Power input
- Output Connectors: 4 x 1/4" stereo headphone outputs
- Function Controls:
1 x Master volume control
4 x Individual volume controls
1 x Input selector
1 x Power switch
Write Your Own Review
More from Aphex