PA SKU # AH ZED428 MFR # AH-ZED428 UPC # 6938122229587
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- USB Connection for Mac and PC
- 4-Buss Outputs
- 28 Input Channels
- 3-Band EQ Section
- Four AUX Sends
- Mono and Stereo Channels
The Allen and Heath ZED-428 Mixing Console is a flexible, compact mixing desk for today's home studio, project recording and small live sound reinforcement applications. The ZED-428 features 24 inputs comprised of 24-mono and 2-stereo channels. The mono inputs provide high quality microphone preamps and three-band EQ.
28-Input, 4-Buss Recording Mixer with USB Connection
Four assignable output buses are featured for comping or routing individual channels to multitrack recorders, monitors, etc. The ZED-428 features a USB connector for direct integration with Mac and Windows computers and a copy of Sonar LE recording software is included.
A USB connection provides direct connection to Mac and Windows computers. Sonar LE recording software is also included.
Four Buss Outputs
Four assignable output buses are featured for comping or routing individual channels to multitrack recorders, monitors, etc.
24 Mono Inputs
There are 24 mono channels with line and microphone input connections.
Two Stereo Inputs
The two stereo channels feature stereo-paired 1/4" phone connectors for stereo devices such as recorders, effects, keyboards, etc.
Flexible EQ Section
All mono channels feature a 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-range. The stereo channels feature 2-band EQ.
Inserts on all mono channels and stereo output provide flexible routing and control to outboard processors, effects, monitors, etc.
The main output section feature a pair of balanced XLR connectors.
- 24 mono channels
- 2 dual stereo inputs with 4-band EQ
- Neutrik mic XLR
- Neutrik 1/4 inch jacks
- Channel insert
- Super wide gain 'DuoPre' mic line input
- 4-band EQ with 2 swept mids and in/out switch
- Illuminated mute
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL & peak warning indicator
- ALPS 100mm faders
- 6 auxiliary sends (2 pre, 2 post, 2 pre/post)
- 4 sub groups fed from each channel
- All inputs with level control
- 12 bar meters
- L, R and M main mix outputs
- 2 matrix sections available; can send output to USB
- Individual channel 48V phantom power
- Direct output on every mono channel
- Peak and signal indication on every channel
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Master level controls on all outputs
- Easy to use layout - all connections and controls on top surface
Write Your Own Review
More from Allen & Heath