RCF MR-55W - Two-Way Reflex Loudspeaker (White)
PA SKU # RCF MR55W MFR # 7355
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Two-Way Reflex Loudspeaker - White
Two-Way Reflex Loudspeaker - WhiteCareful acoustic design and the use of advanced materials contribute to the exceptional music fidelity and speech intelligibility exhibited by the RCF Monitor 55 (black)and Monitor 55W (white)twoway speaker systems.
The shielded low-frequency driver's carbon fiber diaphragm produces a linear response and low distortion. The high-frequency section features a 110 (0)x 110 (0)constant directivity horn with a builtin mechanical phase equalizer.
The horn is driven by a Ferrofluid cooled,0.75" soft dome tweeter.
- Ideal for high quality paging and music reproduction
- Transducers LF 5" - HF 0.75" constant directivity tweeter
- Built-in low inductance passive crossover with high frequency dynamic protection
- bass reflex tuned at 65Hz
- Body in self-extinguishing plastic
- Includes hinged support for installation
- ACOUSTICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Type of speaker: Compact two-way
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz / 19 kHz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 112 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 110
- Vertical coverage angle: 100
- Power Handling: 175 W RMS
- System Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Crossover frequencies: 3000 Hz
- Speaker: 5"
- Tweeter: 0.75"
- INPUT SECTION
- Input connector: Push type terminal
- Hardware: Body in self-extinguishing plastic
- Colour: White / Black
- Grille: Steel
- PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Height: 270 / 10.62 mm/inch
- Width: 187 / 7.36 mm/inch
- Depth: 172 / 6.77 mm/inch
- Net weight: 3.87 / 8.53 kg/lbs
- SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Package height: 380 / 14.96 mm/inch
- Package width: 260 / 10.23 mm/inch
- Package depth: 260 / 10.23 mm/inch
- Shipping weight: 4.65 / 10.25 kg/lbs
- Music applications
- Audio visual applications
- Places of worship
- Recreational facilities
- Shopping malls
Write Your Own Review
More from RCF