RDL TX-MX2R Audio Mixer / Distribution Amplifier
PA SKU # RDL TXMX2R MFR # TX-MX2R UPC # 813721011770
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Mix 2 Unbalanced Mono Signals
- Combine Stereo into Mono
- Gain Trim for Each Input
- 2 Active Isolated Outputs
- Isolation Between Inputs
- High-Quality Unbalanced Audio
Audio Mixer / Distribution AmplifierThe TX-MX2R is the ideal choice in installations requiring the active, isolated mixing of two unbalanced line-level audio sources to feed either one or two unbalanced destinations.
The input circuits are high-impedance, line-level (-10 dBV) and are each isolated from each other. Therefore the modules may be used to bridge an unbalanced stereo source without affecting the stereo separation. Each output from the TX-MX2R is a mono mix of the stereo signal. Normally, the gain trimmers are set to unity gain. If either channel is low, the gain of that channel may be adjusted up to 6 dB.
The TX-MX2R may also be used to mix two separate sources into a single output. The mixing circuit in the module is an active summing amplifier.
The output driver provides two separate, identical output signals from the input signal or signals. This output distribution amplifier therefore allows the TX-MX2R to be used as a two-output audio distribution amplifier. If it is desired to distribute a single source to two destinations, one of the inputs may be left unused without any loss of performance.
- Mix 2 unbalanced mono signals
- Combine stereo into mono
- Gain trim for each input
- Two active isolated outputs from the input signal (s)
- Isolation between inputs
- High-Quality unbalanced audio
- Inputs (2): -10 dBV
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Noise: < -75 dB (referenced to -10 dBV)
- THD+N: < 0.05% (0.01% typical)
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz to 45 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- 15 Hz to 70 kHz (+/- 1 dB)
- Gain (per channel): Unity to +6 dB nominal (adjustable)
- IMD: 0.01% typical
- Outputs (2): 100 Ω unbalanced, -10 dBV to drive low or high impedance unbalanced lines
- Headroom: > 27 dB (24 Vdc supply)
- > 18 dB (12 Vdc supply)
- Power Requirement: GROUND-REFERENCED, 12 to 33 Vdc @ 10 mA
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0 C to 55 C
Write Your Own Review
More from Radio Design Labs