RDL TX-1A Balanced to Unbalanced Transformer Adjustable
PA SKU # RDL TX1A MFR # TX-1A UPC # 813721011404
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Transformer Isolation
- Adjustable Output
- 10KΩ Bridging or 600Ω Terminated
- 20Hz-20kHz Frequency Response
- Terminal Block Connections
The TX-1A Balanced to Unbalanced Transformer (Adjustable) from RDL is a device that can be used to add transformer isolation between a balanced line and an unbalanced input. The input can be 10KΩ bridging or 600Ω terminated. Level output can be adjusted from 4 to 24dB below the input level.
Balanced to Unbalanced Transformer - Adjustable
RDL transformer products are the industry standard for A/V professionals who require uncompromising quality and flexibility in a compact design. Five RDL transformer products have been redesigned, utilizing detachable terminal blocks in place of screw terminals, to make installation even easier.
- Provides transformer isolation between balanced line and unbalanced input
- Level trimpot adjusts output 4 to 24 dB below input level
- Input may be 10 kΩ bridging or 600 Ω terminated
- Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- THD: < 0.05% (1 kHz)
- Provides transformer isolation between a balanced line and an unbalanced line input.
Write Your Own Review
More from Radio Design Labs