Radio Design Labs ST-UMX3 3x1 Universal Audio Mixer
PA SKU # RDL STUMX3 MFR # ST-UMX3 UPC # 813721012265
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Audio Mixing with Up to 3 Inputs
- Switchable Mic or Line Inputs
- Switchable Mic or Line Output
- Add Inputs to an Existing Mixer
- Combine Different Types of Signals
3x1 Universal Audio Mixer - 3 Microphone or Line Inputs x 1 Microphone or Line OutputThe ST-UMX3 is a three-channel audio mixer for combining mic-level or line-level signals to a single output. A MIC/LINE switch is provided for each input. A separate MIC/ LINE switch selects the output level. Each input features a separate preamplifier circuit, which isolates it from the other inputs. An audio taper single turn gain adjustment is provided for each of the three input preamps. Signals from the three preamps are actively summed and fed to the output amplifier which includes an RDL dual-LED VU meter.
Each input level is set while observing the LED output level meter. The dual-LED output meter follows standard VU ballistics. The intensity of the green LED progresses from minimum at -11 dBu to full intensity at +4 dBu.
The flexibility of switching each input and the output between MIC or LINE allows installers to address a wide variety of mixing solutions with only one product type.
- Audio Mixing with Up To Three Inputs
- Switch-Selectable Mic or Line Inputs
- Switch-Selectable Mic or Line Output
- Add Additional Microphone or Line Level Inputs to an Existing Mixer
- Combine Signals of Different Level, Impedance, or Balanced /Unbalanced Configuration
- Inputs (3): Mic: 600 Ω; Line: 50 kΩ, balanced
- NOTE: MIC INPUTS ON ST-UMX3 ARE NOT PROTECTED AGAINST PHANTOM VOLTAGE. USE THE ST-MPA2 MIC PHANTOM ADAPTER.
- Maximum Input Signal: Mic: -18 dBu; Line: +25 dBu
- Gain (each input): Mic: Adjustable from OFF to 60 dB
- Line: Adjustable from OFF to 21 dB
- Output: 150 Ω balanced; 75 Ω unbalanced
- Output Signal: Mic: 50 dB below line level
- Line: +4 dBu nominal
- THD+N: < 0.006%
- IMD: Mic (@ 50dB gain): < 0.04%
- Line: < 0.008%
- Freq. Response: Mic: 50 Hz to 100 kHz (+/- 1 dB)
- Line: 10 Hz to 100 kHz (+/- 0.05 dB)
- Noise (each input): Mic: < -70 dB (50 dB gain)
- Line: < -82 dB (unity gain)
- Headroom: 18 dB
- CMRR: Mic: > 60 dB
- Line: > 50 dB, (50 to 120 Hz)
- Power Requirement: GROUND-REFERENCED, 24 Vdc @ 55 mA
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0 C to 55 C
Write Your Own Review
More from Radio Design Labs