PA SKU # RDL STOSC2A MFR # ST-OSC2A UPC # 813721011213
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Precision Sine-Wave Audio Signal
- Amplitude-Stable Oscillator
- Two Single-Tone Oscillators
- 1 kHz & 10 kHz
- Precise User-Adjustable Levels
- Each Oscillator Has 2 Separate Outputs
- RDL SupplyFlex Power Input Configuration
Each of the ST-OSC2 products is a Dual Audio Oscillator. These products are designed for quick, convenient installation, and reliable operation in a variety of audio applications.
Audio Oscillator - 1 kHz and 10 kHz
The ST-OSC2 products feature RDL's SupplyFlex power input configuration. The module will operate directly from floating 24 Vdc or bipolar dc power. If a jumper is connected between the POWER minus terminal and any module ground, the module power becomes ground-referenced.
- Low-impedance output drives virtually any audio line
- Outputs may be connected to either balanced or unbalanced lines
- Multiturn level adjustment permits precise output setting
- Separate output level control provided for each oscillator
- Integral AGC circuitry for stable output level
- Each oscillator has two separate outputs to drive stereo lines
- Outputs: 2 for each oscillator, bal. or unbal.
- Output Impedance: 200 Ω to drive high or low Z lines
- Nominal Frequencies
- ST-OSC2A: 1 kHz and 10 kHz
- ST-OSC2B: 100 Hz and 400 Hz
- ST-OSC2A: 0.5%
- ST-OSC2B: < 3%
- Output Level: Off to +10 dBu (adjustable, 600 Ω load. Level Maintained by internal AGC circuit
- Power Requirement: GROUND-REFERENCED or FLOATING, 24 Vdc @ 80 mA
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0 C to 55 C
Write Your Own Review
More from Radio Design Labs