Radio Design Labs ST-MPA48 Dual Microphone Phantom Adapter - 48 V
PA SKU # RDL STMPA48 MFR # ST-MPA48 UPC # 813721012357
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Phantom Adapter for 2 Mics
- 48V Fixed Phantom Voltage
- Battery or AC Powered
- Full Frequency Phantom Conversion
2 Channel Microphone 48 V Phantom AdapterThe ST-MPA48 contains two identical phantom power circuits and a common power supply input. If only one mic input is to be converted for phantom operation, only one circuit needs to be used. Each circuit has a mic input and a mic output. Phantom voltage appears on each of the mic input terminals. Therefore, the ST-MPA48 can convert any existing mic input into a 48 Vdc phantom powered input. Phantom voltage is not present on the output terminals.
The power supply input terminals may be fed with any dc voltage from 10.5 volts to 26 volts.
- Phantom Adapter for Two Mics
- 48 Vdc Fixed Phantom Voltage
- P48 per IEC 61938
- Operates From External 12 V Battery or 24 V Power Supply
- Phantom Conversion with Full Frequency Response
- Channels: 2
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 100 kHz (+/- 0.025 dB, 150 Ω source, 1 kΩ load)
- Phantom Voltage: P48, 48 Vdc
- Standard for Phantom: IEC 61938: 2013
- Input Voltage Range: 10.5 Vdc to 26 Vdc (for 48 Vdc output)
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0 C to 55 C
- Power Requirement: GROUND-REFERENCED, 12 Vdc @ 150 mA (with 20 mA load), 24 Vdc @ 80 mA (with 20 mA load)
Write Your Own Review
More from Radio Design Labs