RDL SF-UN1 SysFlex USB to Dante Network Interface
PA SKU # RDL SFUN1 MFR # SF-UN1
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Left & Right to Dante
- Supports USB Input
- Software Not Required
- LED Indicator
- Operation from PoE Power
- Equipped for SysFlex
USB to Network Interface - DanteThe SF-UN1 is a digital audio interface that converts a USB stereo digital audio source to two Dante network audio channels. The SF-UN1 automatically detects a valid USB input. The input is decoded, re-clocked and transmitted to the Dante network. The module provides automatic sample rate conversion from the USB input to the Dante network. Special software is not required to configure the module. The SF-UN1 is a professional grade product for studio quality performance.
The SF-UN1 is PoE powered. Valid PoE power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The SF-UN1 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured SYSFLEX product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. The versatility of SYSFLEX products adds enormous flexibility in the design and installation of professional A/V systems.
- Converts Left and Right USB Audio Channels to two Dante Network Channels
- Supports USB Input Sampling Rates of 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Digital Audio Sources Remain in the Digital Domain through the Dante Network Output
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Equipped for SysFlex Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting
- Network Connector: RJ45 with Link and Speed indicators
- Digital Audio Ethernet Protocol: Dante
- Transmission Rate: 100 Mbps
- Input Sample Rates Supported: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Output (Dante) Sample Rates Supported: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (default), 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth Supported (Dante): 24 bits
- Input: USB (Type B receptacle)
- Indicators (3): Ethernet Link and Speed (2, rear panel); Sync (front panel)
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0° C to 50° C
- Power Requirement: PoE Class 0, IEEE 802.3af
- Dimensions: 2.79" (7.09 cm) W; 1.68" (4.27 cm) H; 5.77" (14.66 cm) D
- Package Type: Cardboard Box
- Package Dimensions: 7 x 4.375 x 2.25 in.
- Shipping Weight: 1.055 lbs.
- WEEE weight: 0.84 lbs.
- Tariff code: 8517.18.0050
Write Your Own Review
More from Radio Design Labs