PA SKU # RDL SFNP40D MFR # SF-NP40D
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Dante to 20 W Outputs
- 0 dBFS Input
- Software Not Required
- Low-Noise & Low-Distortion
- Short-Circuit Protection
- LED Indicator
- Included Power Supply
- Includes North American Cord
The SF-NP40D is an audio power amplifier that converts two Dante network audio channels to two 4 Ohm or 8 Ohms amplified outputs. Each output provides 20 watts into 8 ohms for a network digital audio level of 0 dBFS. Special software is not required to configure the module.
Network to 40 Watt Stereo Power Amplifier - Dante
A front-panel blue LED illuminates when the SF-NP40D is powered from its included external 24 Vdc power supply. The module is equipped with both thermal and output short-circuit protection. The high-efficiency Class D output stages produce minimal heat for all levels of expected voice or music modulation. Valid synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The SF-NP40D is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured SYSFLEX product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. The versatility of SYSFLEX products adds enormous flexibility in the design and installation of professional A/V systems.
- Converts Two Dante Network Audio Signals to two 20 W Outputs into 8 Ohms
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- 0 dBFS Input for 20 W per channel into 8 Ohms or 15 W per channel into 4 Ohms
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- LED Indicator for Network Sync
- High-Efficiency Class D Operation
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection
- Included Power Supply 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.5A Input; 24 Vdc Output
- SF-NP40D includes North American Cord; SF-NP40DE excludes Power Cord
- Network Connector: RJ45 with Link and Speed indicators
- Digital Audio Ethernet Protocol: Dante
- Transmission Rate: 100 Mbps
- Sample Rates Supported: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (default), 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth Supported: 24 bits
- Reference Level: 0 dBFS = 20 W into 8 Ω
- Outputs (2): Balanced, detachable terminal block
- Output Level (maximum): 0 dBFS = 20 W into 8 Ω per channel; 15 W into 4 Ω
- Load impedance: 4 Ω or 8 Ω, switch-selectable
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+ 0/-6 dB)
- THD+N: < 0.1% (20 Hz to 20 kHz,+4 dBu/-20 dBFS); 0.015% at 1 kHz (typ)
- Noise: < -80 dB (below 20 W / 8 Ω)
- Crosstalk: < -75 dB (1 kHz, output to output)
- Headroom above -20 dBFS: 20 dB
- Indicators (3): Ethernet Link and Speed (2, rear panel); Sync (front panel)
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0° C to 40° C
- Power Supply (included): 100 to 240 Vac, 50-60 Hz, 1.3 A, IEC C14; Output to module: 24 Vdc, 2 A, Ground-referenced
- Specification Conditions: Gain/Level: ± 1 dB
- Dimensions: 3.51" (8.92 cm) W; 1.68" (4.27 cm) H; 5.77" (14.66 cm) D
- Package Type: Cardboard Box
- Package Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 2.625 in.
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- WEEE weight: 1.77 lbs.
- Tariff code: 8517.18.0050
Write Your Own Review
More from Radio Design Labs