RDL RU-ADL2 Professional Audio Delay 0 to 135 mS
PA SKU # RDL RUADL2 MFR # RU-ADL2 UPC # 813721013125
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Studio Quality Audio Delay
- 2 Separate Time Delays
- Adjustable from 0 to 135 mS
- Large Numeric Display
- Fully Remote Controllable
- Disable Front Panel Adjustment
- XLR & Terminal Block Connections
- Sure-Lok Supervision
Professional Audio Delay, 0 to 135 mS (1 Input, 2 Outputs, Line level)The RU-ADL2 is a DSP based dual-output delay for an analog audio source. It provides exceptional audio performance for the most critical applications in a professional audio environment. The RU-ADL2 accepts a single monaural audio input and provides two separate monaural outputs. The time delay on each output is individually adjustable from 0 to 135 mS. A large, bright 3-digit LED numeric display on the front panel shows the time delay set for each of the two outputs. A locking pushbutton switch selects the output to be displayed and adjusted. Time adjustment is made in 1 mS increments using durable keyboard style pushbuttons on the front panel. If a button is held, the time will first ramp slowly, then more rapidly permitting easy course and fine adjustment of the time delay. A locking pushbutton permits the user to completely bypass and return to the DSP time delay section without losing the stored delay values. Time delay values are stored in a non-volatile memory so the RU-ADL2 returns to the correct settings following any interruption of power.
Rear panel terminals provide full remote control of the RU-ADL2 including a LOCKOUT terminal to disable the operation of the front-panel time adjustment buttons. All audio connections are made through XLR connectors or on full sized barrier block terminals provided on the rear panel. The INPUT GAIN is adjustable and is equipped with a front-panel dual-LED LEVEL meter that follows standard VU ballistics. A green LED illuminates at 15 dB below +4 dBu, becoming progressively brighter with increasing audio level. The adjacent red LED illuminates when the audio level exceeds +4 dBu. The output levels are fixed at nominal unity gain. The RU-ADL2 operates from ground-referenced 24 VDC power, connected either to barrier block terminals or through a power jack on the rear panel. The RU-ADL2 may be used as a standalone delay, or its input may be connected in parallel with multiple RU-ADL2 modules to provide additional delayed outputs.
- Studio Quality, Low Noise DSP Audio Delay
- Separate Time Delays for Two Audio Outputs
- Adjustable Delay from 0 to 135 mS
- Large Numeric Display of Time Delay
- Fully Remote Controllable Audio Delay
- Provision to Disable Front Panel Adjustment
- XLR and Terminal Block Audio Connections
- Exclusive RDL Sure-Lok Supervision
- Input: +4 dBu nominal, 40 kΩ balanced
- Maximum Line Input Level: +26 dBu
- Gain Adjustment: Off to 16 dB gain
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- THD+N: < 0.05%
- Residual Noise: < -80 dB (below +4 dBu output)
- Outputs (2): +4 dBu nominal, 150 Ω balanced
- Headroom: >18 dB (above +4 dBu output)
- Indicators (6): Dual-LED input VU; PWR; LOCKOUT.
- Display: 3 digit display, Height: 0.4 in. (1 cm); 0 to 135 mS in 1 mS increments
- Power Requirement: 24 Vdc @ 275 mA, Ground-referenced
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0 C to 50 C
Write Your Own Review
More from Radio Design Labs