PA SKU # RDL PTAMG2 MFR # PT-AMG2 UPC # 813721013545
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Audio Generator, Meter & Monitor
- Mic & Line-Level Audio
- Tone Oscillator with Metering
- Selectable Mic/Line-Level I/O
- Balanced and Unbalanced I/O
- Operation from Battery or AC
This portable audio instrument is comprised of a precision audio oscillator, precision level meter and speaker.
Portable Audio Signal Generator & Monitor
The 700 Hz oscillator section features two outputs. The balanced XLR output is front-panel switch selectable for MIC or LINE level (pro level). The unbalanced output operates at -10 dBV (consumer). Output stability is suited to accurate bench top audio testing.
The audio metering circuit features two inputs, an LED meter and a monitor speaker. The balanced input is front-panel switch selectable for MIC or LINE input (pro). The unbalanced input operates at -10 dBV (consumer). Either input may be used to feed the metering circuit. For balanced +4 dBu inputs, meter 0 dB = +4 dBu. For unbalanced inputs, meter 0 dB = -10 dBV. A front-panel volume knob controls the speaker level. The IN PHASE LED illuminates when the oscillator output and metering input are in phase (0 dB level or greater). The PT-AMG2 operates either from two internal 9 volt batteries or from an external 12 Vdc to 30 Vdc supply. Test leads and bench top support bracket are included. The balanced line levels (input and output) may be preset by the user to +4 dBu or +6 dBu.
- Portable or Bench Audio Generator, Meter and Monitor
- Mic and Line-Level Audio Tone Oscillator with Metering
- Selectable Mic / Line-Level Input and Output
- Balanced and Unbal Connectorized Inputs/Outputs
- Operation from Standard 9 Volt Batteries or 24 Vdc
- +4 dBu or +6 dBu Precision Stable Reference Level
- Outputs (2): XLR (front-panel selectable mic or line), Phono (consumer level)
- Balanced Output Level (Selectable)
- +4 dBu or +6 dBu* (2.5 kΩ load)
- Mic: -46 dBu (2.5 kΩ load, 50 dB below +4 dBu)
- Unbalanced Output Level: -10 dBV
- Oscillator Frequency: 700 Hz nominal
- Output Stability: Better than 0.01 dB
- Inputs (2): XLR (front-panel selectable mic or line) Phono (consumer level)
- Balanced Input Level (Selectable)
- Line: +4 dBu or +6 dBu*
- Mic: -46 dBu (50 dB below +4 dBu)
- Unbalanced Input Level: -10 dBV
- *Reference Level Preset: Switch-selectable +4 dBu or +6 dBu
- Power Requirement: 9 V internal (2) or 12 to 30 Vdc external @ 45 mA
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0 C to 50 C
Write Your Own Review
More from Radio Design Labs